Clarence Reid Ultra Rare Northern Unknown

soulwaxusa

For sale (good offers please) .... Clarence Raid (note spelling) and his Demiras on Nuria 119 Anything That's Good to You b/w Don't Wo nt the Leftovers (note spelling again) Condition is VG+++ (very close to M-) It is a good 2 sided Northern disc that is virtually unknown. I ran this by 2 big UK Northern dealers before I received the disc and both had never seen or heard it! Ultra rare!!! It probably dates from around the time of his work for Dial and Dade circa 1964. I've been told that Nuria is primarily a Latin label out of Miami so how Clarence wound up on it is anyone's guess. Contact me preferably via email direct at soulwaxusa@aol.com .... If you'd like to hear it on the phone email me and I'll give you my phone number. Contact Barry at soulwaxusa@aol.com P.S. Click for the full version below as I have attached a photo of the label which has to be seen to be believed! Very cool looking record!

post-2221-1108155455_thumb.jpg

Edited by soulwaxusa
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 2
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Hey Alan Good to hear from you!!!!!! All is well in NYC and da Bronx! Going out to look for records this morning! Unfortunetly I don't have sound clip capability on my computer otherwise I would have posted the clips but if anyone wants to hear these sides just email me for my phone number. Best Barry

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert