• Replies 10
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Think it's LP only

Top man Pete- any idea which one anybody? (I've even been on Nina Simone sites and contacted some French jazz geezer in an attempt to track this down - which was niissshe!) Please, someone, tell me it's a two bob thing and readily available!

BTW Pete, I'll be in touch midweek / once folk have coughed so check yr PPl. :P

Phil

Social source share

Top man Pete- any idea which one anybody? (I've even been on Nina Simone sites and contacted some French jazz geezer in an attempt to track this down - which was niissshe!) Please, someone, tell me it's a two bob thing and readily available!

Phil

on philips

ack titles gone at mo

hang on

Social source share

Phil

Phil I am 99% certain I've got this LP, UK original. If I have, you can have it for nothing. Wait there..

Social source share

flogged one had on but knew was a standard as the title

so wasnt hard to suss

"I Put A Spell On You" (US, 1965, PHILIPS PHM 200-172)

1. I Put A Spell On You 2. Tomorrow Is My Turn 3. Ne Me Quitte Pas 4. Marriage For Old Folks 5. 5 July Tree 6. Gimme Some 7. Feeling Good 8. One September Day 9. Blues On Purpose (instr) 10. Beautiful Land 11. You've Got To Learn 12. Take Care Of Business.

images from

https://www.ninasimone.com

NS_LP_PHM_200172_F_L.jpg

NS_LP_PHM_200172_B_L.jpg

Social source share

Guest NASHEE

Thats a compilation Nashee - the original is on the album I Put A Spell On You - and Phil, I just found it, it's in lovely shape, I'll stick it in the post tomorrow. I only collect reggae lp's and northern compilations y'see.

Oh my God...Its Sunday

I've just waded through all our LP's and guess what....The 'I put a spell on you' is the album I've got it on myself. :P

I'd recently heard someone ask for the music for the millions LP as he wanted that track...so that was the first title that sprung to mind...Think I'd better go to bed now laugh.gif

Social source share