Letchworth Irish Club

Guest toby

NORTHERN / CROSSOVER/ MODERN SOUL NITE.

FRIDAY 17th AUGUST 2007 DOORS 8-1.30 (BAR TILL 1am)

TICKETS £6.00 OR PHONE TAFFY ON (07976465659 )TO RESERVE ETC.

NORTH HERTS IRISH CENTRE,WORKS ROAD,LETCHWORTH,HERTS,SG6 1AZ.

DJs..

MICK H

STEVE GAUNORI

PETE HULLAT

TAFFY

TOBY

MOLLY.

FOR A QUALITY SOUL NITE OUT WITH SOUL PEOPLE WITH "HERTS" OF SOUL..

IF YOU ENJOYED "SOULGATE" YOU'LL LOVE THIS !!!!

post-505-1186321654_thumb.jpg

• Replies 105
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

We were talking about this last night and I think there may be a few coming from Bedford, and of course I haven't missed one yet so you can always count on me thumbsup.gif

QoFxx

Good Girl,you know it makes sense..

Can i come to the party please biggrin.gif

YES but.............................

my lovely wife Jo said i can go out on a Friday thumbup.gif

Only if Jo says it's ok, she's probably glad to get you out of the house :D

How do i get there and what time does it start biggrin.gif

It depends where you are starting from :D

Bearsy

QoFxx

Guest Bearsy

QoFxx

the wifey says yes :lol:

yes she wants me out the house cos if i want to go out and cant im a nightmare to be around, saying that im a nightmare when im out :lol: not really im a good boy :P

Im starting from home :lol:

Guest Bearsy

Well that's quite easy then errrrrrrrrrrrr :lol:

I knew I shouldn't of had that last vodka at the pub I'm begining to talk bearsyspeak.............thats b*ll*x to those who hadn't already realised :P

QoFxx

Well that's quite easy then errrrrrrrrrrrr :lol:

I knew I shouldn't of had that last vodka at the pub I'm begining to talk bearsyspeak.............thats b*ll*x to those who hadn't already realised :lol:

QoFxx

thtas really tickled me :P:P

Just call me Elmo :lol: (Oh my the resemblance is uncanny)

QoFxx

post-2137-1186355515_thumb.jpg

Edited by chrissie

:lol: kind of looking forward to meeting you Elmo :P

I will be the red fluffy one wearing and SS LAAS badge so it would be hard to miss me, errrrrrrrrrrrr unless there are any other red fluffy members of SS LAAS :lol: (You'd of thought the vodka would of worn off by now :lol: )

QoFxx

Guest Bearsy

I will be the red fluffy one wearing and SS LAAS badge so it would be hard to miss me, errrrrrrrrrrrr unless there are any other red fluffy members of SS LAAS :lol: (You'd of thought the vodka would of worn off by now :ohmy: )

QoFxx

thats definately Bearsytalk :lol::lol: , i shall look out for a red fluffy Elmo looking thingy wearing a sslaas badge so if you look for me i will be in the opposite corner of the room hiding :thumbsup::lol:

Guest EType69

NORTHERN / CROSSOVER/ MODERN SOUL NITE.

FRIDAY 17th AUGUST 2007 DOORS 8-1.30 (BAR TILL 1am)

TICKETS £6.00 OR PHONE TAFFY ON (07976465659 )TO RESERVE ETC.

NORTH HERTS IRISH CENTRE,WORKS ROAD,LETCHWORTH,HERTS,SG6 1AZ.

DJs..

MICK H

STEVE GAUNORI

PETE HULLAT

TAFFY

TOBY

MOLLY.

FOR A QUALITY SOUL NITE OUT WITH SOUL PEOPLE WITH "HERTS" OF SOUL..

IF YOU ENJOYED "SOULGATE" YOU'LL LOVE THIS !!!!

Sounds good Toby, finances (and wife) permiting I'll see you there.

Steve

Can i come to the party please :lol:

my lovely wife Jo said i can go out on a Friday :thumbsup:

How do i get there and what time does it start :D

Bearsy

Bearsy,the do starts at 8.00,youve got my mobile phone # give me a ring if you get stuck etc for directions,dont get there for 8 cos i'm on the decks (i'm rubbish) :lol: get in about 8.30 you should be ok for then :lol:

Tobias

Guest Bearsy

Bearsy,the do starts at 8.00,youve got my mobile phone # give me a ring if you get stuck etc for directions,dont get there for 8 cos i'm on the decks (i'm rubbish) :lol: get in about 8.30 you should be ok for then :lol:

Tobias

I heard you were rubbish but i dont believe them all Toby :D:lol: im going to leave early as the m25 and all that is a nightmare so will be waiting outside at the front of the queue hopefully banging down the doors :thumbsup:

Guest Bearsy

It's true Bearsy...bring your ear plugs unless you like Disco :lol:

What you saying Martin D.I.S.C.O :thumbsup: , Sod the ear plugs i will bring my Ipod :lol: i`ll look even more of a prat on the dance floor than normal :lol::D

It's true Bearsy...bring your ear plugs unless you like Disco :P

Martin how could you insinuate such a thing,my lawyers a watching your every coment wicked.gif .

At least Martin we do not play Rock n Roll,unlike some honourable members from WGC (and it aint Bish)..

why slate me off when you always attend and have a great night out ???.

see you on the 17th then Martin as per usual

Was going to go Toby , but Im doing a niter in Gothenburg ,, have fun with Bearsy LOL biggrin.gif

ATB

Simon

Gutted Simon,never mind at least it will be a bit cooler in Gothenburg,next time maybe yes...

Have a good one Simon..

Gutted Simon,never mind at least it will be a bit cooler in Gothenburg,next time maybe yes...

Have a good one Simon..

Would of been good to see you again Toby !!

Oh yeah Bearsy loves the old disco , hes bidding on Hamilton Movement hahhaha. however he also likes C&W with a stomper beat rolleyes.gif

Martin how could you insinuate such a thing,my lawyers a watching your every coment wicked.gif .

At least Martin we do not play Rock n Roll,unlike some honourable members from WGC (and it aint Bish)..

why slate me off when you always attend and have a great night out ???.

see you on the 17th then Martin as per usual

Looking forward to it Toby (with or without disco...oops modern....and maybe even a bit of R&B eh fella). Even got my younger brother from Baldock coming as he hasn't been to a soul night since the triple birthday bash.

Guest gordon russell

TO ANY ONE WHO HAS'NT BEEN THIS IS ONE BRILLIANT NIGHT along with the BEDFOD ATH and SOUL BEAT THE only places around this area playing top soul music thumbup.gif

Would of been good to see you again Toby !!

Oh yeah Bearsy loves the old disco , hes bidding on Hamilton Movement hahhaha. however he also likes C&W with a stomper beat :ohmy:

hes more likely to get a bowel movement whistling.gif

Guest Bearsy

hes more likely to get a bowel movement whistling.gif

only because you give me the shits moldie :( now go on a thread that your going to attend and leave us alone,

thank fukc Simon M aint going or i would of had to put up with talking bloody disco all night, never mind the gonthenbergers can put up with it for a change :wicked::wicked:

Looking forward to this night and meeting new friends and old with what is an A-list Dj line up :ohmy:

ITS NOT FAIR, ITS NOT FAIR

I'm actually in Essex for this weekend....

BUT - I am vehicleless (Mother is collecting me and the children this Friday after a jolly-up nearby), babysitterless (Mother is away on another jolly-up, even though we are visiting, and there is no way on earth I would leave my children with my Dad) AND Michael should be arriving any time that night to show me just how much he's missed me after a week alone :lol:

Would love to come though, even if its only to ask Steve G to play loads of records that he's not got in his playbox, and then say "call yourself a DJ" (I've just read your latest blog), and to have a giggle with Mandy, and catch up with all sorts of miscreants that I've not seen for years....

BUT - I am vehicleless (Mother is collecting me and the children this Friday after a jolly-up nearby), babysitterless (Mother is away on another jolly-up, even though we are visiting, and there is no way on earth I would leave my children with my Dad) AND Michael should be arriving any time that night to show me just how much he's missed me after a week alone :lol:

Would love to come though, even if its only to ask Steve G to play loads of records that he's not got in his playbox, and then say "call yourself a DJ" (I've just read your latest blog), and to have a giggle with Mandy, and catch up with all sorts of miscreants that I've not seen for years....

Never mind Kirsty,maybe next time,as you know we ARE the place to be on the 17th,with great people even greater sounds (plug plug)

take care Kirsty..

BUT - I am vehicleless (Mother is collecting me and the children this Friday after a jolly-up nearby), babysitterless (Mother is away on another jolly-up, even though we are visiting, and there is no way on earth I would leave my children with my Dad) AND Michael should be arriving any time that night to show me just how much he's missed me after a week alone :thumbsup:

YOU are such a TEASE Kirsty :wicked: Did u see I played the Trey J's at Ritz...... :unsure:

I was just thinking the same thing :ohmy:

I have a funny feeling its going to be a great night :lol:

When you get a chance Bearsy give me a ring on mobile phone no,please,you left a ineligble message via pm (its easier to talk on the phone cheers mate)..

are still coming to Toby Towers 1st,if so i need my butler to know your preferences of food etc,cant have you driving all the way from Kent on an empty belly now can we..

Guest Bearsy

When you get a chance Bearsy give me a ring on mobile phone no,please,you left a ineligble message via pm (its easier to talk on the phone cheers mate)..

are still coming to Toby Towers 1st,if so i need my butler to know your preferences of food etc,cant have you driving all the way from Kent on an empty belly now can we..

:lol:

I will set off early Toby as i dont want to be stuck on the M25 when i could be listening to quality soul :ohmy:

Yes Toby a visit to Toby Towers would be great, You can inform the Butler (Mandy i pressume :lol: ) that just a liquid lunch would suffice :D , i love my tea :lol: .

Will give you a call mate for all the postcodes address etc,

Thanks again mate and look ing forward to next week big time :lol:

Bearsy

Would have loved to have have got down to this one its been far too long since our last trip down , Taffy it was good to see you the other week in Cambridge .Sadly Im DJing elsewhere on this night but Im sure that youll have another great night. Was good to see Steve Guarnori last week and cant wait till we get him up on the east coast in Spalding in a couple of weeks I hope he can persuade a few of you to make the trip up with him ,when is your next date Taffy so I can keep it free and get down?

Have a good one everybody.

Steve

Is this ticket only or can you pay on the door?

Just that I wouldn't mind going, but don't know yet if the wife will be coming with me or not (babysitter required), also don't want to reserve tickets then blow out and leave promoters out of pocket (or others chance of entry). :thumbsup:

No tickets required, just pay on the door.

M

Would have loved to have have got down to this one its been far too long since our last trip down , Taffy it was good to see you the other week in Cambridge .Sadly Im DJing elsewhere on this night but Im sure that youll have another great night. Was good to see Steve Guarnori last week and cant wait till we get him up on the east coast in Spalding in a couple of weeks I hope he can persuade a few of you to make the trip up with him ,when is your next date Taffy so I can keep it free and get down?

Have a good one everybody.

Steve

Hi Steve,for and on behalf of our Taffy,who is engaged this weekend on non soulie things(i think..).Our next dates will be confirmed during this week coming ,with a free birthday special yet again in January (4 birthdays this time)so watch this space for dates etc..

A few of us WILL be making the trip up to spalding to support your venue and our very own Steve Guanori our resident super soul spinner :thumbsup::( (lol)

Hi Steve,for and on behalf of our Taffy,who is engaged this weekend on non soulie things(i think..).Our next dates will be confirmed during this week coming ,with a free birthday special yet again in January (4 birthdays this time)so watch this space for dates etc..

A few of us WILL be making the trip up to spalding to support your venue and our very own Steve Guanori our resident super soul spinner :(:) (lol)

Im pleased to hear it will be good to see you all in the flat fenlands , looking forward to hearing Homer Banks again Steve :thumbsup: so please brinf it with you!!

Once again have a good one on friday all the best

Steve