The Celebrities On Boss Finishing Price

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Normally I find ebay a private thing and would not send up a link or discuss it on list.

However, I just wondered how many people have sent the guy $2,000 who was advertising another mint copy of the above record. It has now been removed off ebay ->

It bore such a similar resemblance to the ebay auction mentioned above (pictures of both sides were exactly the same, description same, heading exactly the same...) and you could not even see the counter number, so you were obviously the first in :thumbsup: .

The guy had the record listed for auction $1, but if you agreed to his bidding rules after you emailed him, you could buy a mint copy for only $2,000.

The seller was RAZMOCHA (feedback 658)

Got all this info down whilst typing this, then refreshed the page and it disapeared after being removed! :)

Thought all my Christmases had come at once, until my CSI head firstly noticed that it only had two days to run (been away, so only saw it), then then rest followed. However, I'll kick myself if somebody posts up that they got this copy :(

If link doesn't work, it was item 270154515938:

This listing (270154515938) has been removed or is no longer available.

m

Edited by Maria O
Social source share

Normally I find ebay a private thing and would not send up a link or discuss it on list.

However, I just wondered how many people have sent the guy $2,000 who was advertising another mint copy of the above record. It has now been removed off ebay ->

It bore such a similar resemblance to the ebay auction mentioned above (pictures of both sides were exactly the same, description same, heading exactly the same...) and you could not even see the counter number, so you were obviously the first in :lol: .

The guy had the record listed for auction $1, but if you agreed to his bidding rules after you emailed him, you could buy a mint copy for only $2,000.

The seller was RAZMOCHA (feedback 658)

Got all this info down whilst typing this, then refreshed the page and it disapeared after being removed! :huh:

Thought all my Christmases had come at once, until my CSI head firstly noticed that it only had two days to run (been away, so only saw it), then then rest followed. However, I'll kick myself if somebody posts up that they got this copy :wicked:

If link doesn't work, it was item 270154515938:

This listing (270154515938) has been removed or is no longer available.

m

something a little dodgey as she is a teddy bear collector nad has never sold anything just bought weird

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!