Thee Midnighters Lp

Gasher

Has anyone else got ,seen ,heard of ect

This LP..Thee Midnighters .The best of 3..

no apparent label info at all.

I was trawling the net a few years back and saw this listed in

a pile of records from apparently from Howlin Wolfman Jack radio staton in New York..There is absoluteley no info on it as the pressing plant,stamp,label info..Just a brown label with Blacktype.Came in a plain white sleeve..Possible TEST or PRIVATE PRESS??

Ive asked some of the major dealers and none of them know about it never seen it or knew of its existence..

It has all the goodies on it and also the fantastic

.............GIRL YOURE GONNA MAKE ME CRY..................

What a scoop for $8..surley a one off unless you know better..

The gasher :wicked:

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Has anyone else got ,seen ,heard of ect

This LP..Thee Midnighters .The best of 3..

no apparent label info at all.

I was trawling the net a few years back and saw this listed in

a pile of records from apparently from Howlin Wolfman Jack radio staton in New York..There is absoluteley no info on it as the pressing plant,stamp,label info..Just a brown label with Blacktype.Came in a plain white sleeve..Possible TEST or PRIVATE PRESS??

Ive asked some of the major dealers and none of them know about it never seen it or knew of its existence..

It has all the goodies on it and also the fantastic

.............GIRL YOURE GONNA MAKE ME CRY..................

What a scoop for $8..surley a one off unless you know better..

The gasher :wicked:

link

Seems there are alot of reissued/strange pressings by them and other artists which are big with L.A. latino gangster scene. I've seen many strange 45's and LP's while hunting here in California. Not sure if Wolfman was in L.A. before going to New York, or if it's the other way around. My guess would be he brought to NY after his stint. Maybe a pre-release for him to promote?? Just trying to do my best Sherlock Holmes impression... :wicked:whistling.gif

Edited by recordwanted
Social source share

Seems there are alot of reissued/strange pressings by them and other artists which are big with L.A. latino gangster scene. I've seen many strange 45's and LP's while hunting here in California. Not sure if was in L.A. before going to New York, or if it's the other way around. My guess would be he brought to NY after his stint. Maybe a pre-release for him to promote?? Just trying to do my best Sherlock Holmes impression... :wicked:   whistling.gif

link

This may be of some help :wicked:

post-1918-1108204676_thumb.jpg

Godz

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert