Kristy - giving You Love

Bought this at Fleetwood around 5 or 6 years ago and the blurb was it had been championed by Richard Searling etc so bought it blind and thought , well not too bad, boxed it and forgot about it, dug it out whilst trawling through the boxes and gave it a spin again and then thought, hey that's pretty good! rolleyes.gif , any info on this?, boot, lifted from an album? never ever seen it for sale anywhere :rolleyes: , a soundclip for your pleasure :P

Lenny

KRISTY__GIVING_YOU_LOVE.mp3

Edited by BIGSOULMAN
Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Bought this at Fleetwood around 5 or 6 years ago and the blurb was it had been championed by Richard Searling etc so bought it blind and thought , well not too bad, boxed it and forgot about it, dug it out whilst trawling through the boxes and gave it a spin again and then thought, hey that's pretty good! rolleyes.gif , any info on this?, boot, lifted from an album? never ever seen it for sale anywhere :rolleyes: , a soundclip for your pleasure :P

Lenny

If memory serves me right this was found on a master tape and put out around 2000 not sure what decade it came from 80's ?

Tubbs

Social source share

If memory serves me right this was found on a master tape and put out around 2000 not sure what decade it came from 80's ?

Tubbs

steve plumbs the man to speak to there was enough stuff for an album i think, all unreleased stuff.

there is simething about it on here on an old thread try searching for it.

mark

Social source share

That's right. Steve Plumb cut a 7" from some old acetates / tapes from unreleased material back in the 80s. The other side is good too. The quality of the recording is not perfect though unfortunately. It did get some brief exposure at the time - payed at Kings Hall modern room and various other venues.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!