soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 10
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

What's the current - and is it remotely available?

link

Which one?one in a million,or you cant mean it,the former i supose £50issue,£100demo,the latter,being super hard!!£200issue to skys the limit!!,demo never seen one?.yours Backdoor-ken 100club PS never seen boot,as anybody seen one?

Edited by kenneth aitchison
Social source share

The latter Kenny. if anyone can you can. Come on mate, Don't let me down!  :wicked:

link

This one for ya` serious dealer this one,try mick smith,british being his specialiality!,if i could i would get you the sky, Andy even i cant do that?,see you sunday i`m off to moustrap tonight,later Backdoor-ken 100club PS like ya blog.

Social source share

Which one?one in a million,or you cant mean it,the former i supose £50issue,£100demo,the latter,being super hard!!£200issue to skys the limit!!,demo never seen one?.yours Backdoor-ken 100club  PS never seen boot,as  anybody seen one?

link

I believe this was a test press for a reissue label but didnt get released.

YOU CANT MEAN IT / ONE IN A MILLION

very rare?

post-2198-1108382432_thumb.jpg

Social source share

very rare?

link

Seen one with sides like yours,satday at moustrap,but very real(italian),the very good person played this,not say who?,as i gota` find me one,the sound awsome!better than ya CBS whole new ball park,just like hearing for the first in the seventy`s,if any body knows what i`m on about,£300 i will gladly pay for this gem,that would be most ever paid for tune,or likely to pay?.yours Backdoor-ken 100club

Social source share

Which one?one in a million,or you cant mean it,the former i supose £50issue,£100demo,the latter,being super hard!!£200issue to skys the limit!!,demo never seen one?.yours Backdoor-ken 100club  PS never seen boot,as  anybody seen one?

link

Was/is a Sevens pressing - You can't mean it/One in a million. Does sound a bit tinny, need to whack up the base. :thumbsup:

Social source share

link

'You can't mean it' even exists as a South African, C.B.S., orange tri centre, original. Now that does look weird!

Ady

Social source share

Was/is a Sevens pressing - You can't mean it/One in a million.  Does sound a bit tinny, need to whack up the base.  :thumbsup:

link

Deffo wont be gettin NO sevens ever,garbage keep it real ian!!!and you look like butter wouldnt melt on your ss photo,see ya soonish.bestest!Backdoor-ken 100club

Social source share

very rare?

link

the one pictured,looks alot like a severn with white lable,if so "shite"if i am wrong?sorry in advance.Backdoor-ken 100club

Social source share