Moses Smith - Girl Across The Street

Briles

I was given this record back in the 70's by an old mate. I reckon it's time I found out if it's pedigree :wicked: I've always thought it to be a boot, that's probably why he gave it me (cynical I know), just that JM's guide isn't too clear on it.

Mine has the letters LW then B.F and an A scratched in the run outs, but anyone could of done them. It has a dip toward the center but not a sharp dip. I wouldn't call the run out pitted though but I wouldn't describe the vinyl in general as perfect either.

Could somebody help please :thumbup:

Best

Dave.

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I was given this record back in the 70's by an old mate. I reckon it's time I found out if it's pedigree :wicked: I've always thought it to be a boot, that's probably why he gave it me (cynical I know), just that JM's guide isn't too clear on it.

Mine has the letters LW then B.F and an A scratched in the run outs, but anyone could of done them. It has a dip toward the center but not a sharp dip. I wouldn't call the run out pitted though but I wouldn't describe the vinyl in general as perfect either.

Could somebody help please :thumbup:

Best

Dave.

I don't think there is definative answer, but here is some previous thoughts on the matter:

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/index.p...;hl=moses+smith

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!