Pointer Sisters - 45 Issue? Help Please

Godzilla

Did "Don't it Drive You crazy" ever get issued on 45 - promo only even? Or is it just available on the "Having a Party" album?

And while I'm on about it, Is this the sexiest record ever made? - especially the "ohh, take off your socks baby" bit :wicked:

Info please whistling.gif

Cheers,

Godz

Edited by Godzilla
Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Did "Don't it Drive You crazy" ever get issued on 45 - promo only even? Or is it just available on the "Having a Party" album?

No, not as far as I know and I've never seen it mentioned in any discographies. Great track. The fabulous dancer "Waiting On You" from the same album is sadly also LP-only. What the hell were they thinking not releasing such smashing tunes as singles!? :)

Edited by Sebastian
Social source share

No, not as far as I know and I've never seen it mentioned in any discographies. Great track. The fabulous dancer "Waiting On You" from the same album is sadly also LP-only. What the hell were they thinking not releasing such smashing tunes as singles!?  :shades:

link

Ah well. Have to pick up the album then.

Cheers Sebastian. Glad I'm not the only person on here that rates it. You'd think that there would be a bit more romance in the air with it being Valentines day tomorrow wouldn't you? :)

Godz

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!