Yahoo Groups Mailing Lists Moderators

Pete S

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, I know several people on here run yahoo groups so I wanted to mention something that someone might be able to help with. Usually when you go on yahoogroups you sign in and it shows you your groups and tells you you're moderator of whatever group - then you go in and add members etc. Yesterday I went to do this and found myself signed out, so I signed in and I couldn't get into my own group - I could see it, it's still there, but all I could do was become a member. Nowhere to sign is a moderator, nothing. Does anyone know what the hell has happened???

Social source share

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Pete,

Sometimnes Firefox refuses to imbed things like passwords, images, soundfiles. I don't know why but I presume it's to reduce the chances of being spammed maybe? I use firefox all the time now, but on some websites I have to revert back to IE if I want to post an image or something.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Dave

www.theresthatbeat.com

www.hitsvillesoulclub.com

Social source share

Pete,

Sometimnes Firefox refuses to imbed things like passwords, images, soundfiles. I don't know why but I presume it's to reduce the chances of being spammed maybe? I use firefox all the time now, but on some websites I have to revert back to IE if I want to post an image or something.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Dave

www.theresthatbeat.com

www.hitsvillesoulclub.com

I prefer to use Firefox too, there are Instances where you have to tweak things a little.

On Manships Drop down Auction for Instance, I couldn't listen to sounds with Firefox whereas in Internet Explorer it played them OK.

I had to adjust the settings in Firefox to allow them to play.

Edited by 45cellar
Social source share

Thing is though, I never changed the settings on firefox and I can't see a setting in the set-up that would make this happen...

Hi Pete

It was a while since I changed mine & I have Installed a few Plugins/Addons on Firefox,

I think it was one called >>> Firebug <<< that caused the Problem.

Edited by 45cellar
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert