Yorkjunction - new Shoes For Kirsty?

Guest topcatnumpty1

Guest topcatnumpty1

Have just returned from the Junction at York--average music --good laugh --but i feel i must bring people,s attention to the fact that Kirsty(M) HAD pink shoes on with pink bows ---i feel it must be very upsetting for Brian (no wonder he stayed in ) and i would like to start a whip round to get her some new shoes---they actually looked about 3 sizes too big for her (judging by the way she was moving on the dance floor.----

We will pledge 50 p.

Tony and Rani Coleby.

• Replies 5
  • Views 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

:D:lol: :lol: They were alright when I tried them on in the shop, but they just seemed to expand as the night went on :ohmy:

I dont quite know what I was thinking actually buying pale pink suede shoes, put it this way, they are black now, Bri's going mad, he wanted to wear them for footie next week :thumbsup:

50p very generous of you Mr & Mrs Coleby, I'll get myself to the charity shop tomorrow :lol:

Anyway, great night last night, first time at the junction for me, wont be the last. Spots for me were Di from Peterleee & Steve Woomble. Fantastic atmosphere, some very barmy people there, I fitted in nicely :).

Will post my piccies up later.

Kx

Guest soul kitten

i rather liked your shoes Kirsty ,Men have no idea :ohmy::)

another mad night at the Junction, Dave Smith who runs this excellent little place never professes that "The Junction" is anything else but a party night ,if you are looking for rare stuff than to be perfectly honest you are not going to get it here, although DI always does an excellent spot ,that always has something a little different in.

The Junction is a place to have a laugh ,drink and dance,no anoraks allowed ,unless its raining. :D

and yet again last night delivered just that,hence all the barmy people (from Kirsty photos Steve was one of these enough said) coz nobody gives a stuff and just parties on down. hence the fab atmosphere.

my mate Steve Woomble was fantastic as ever, feel that stuff that he was drinking could have had something to do with it ,look like gaviscon to me :thumbsup: though he assures me it was tequila based.

until the next one in October when i too could have some shoes just like Kirsty

Sharon

I'm glad you like my shoes Sharon, will wear them next time just to annoy Tony C. Forgot to mention hats of to the guy with the big metal contraption on his leg (see photo), dont how how he managed it. Tracy, hope your daughters labour went ok & I wonder if that old dear got all her shopping back, I saw Patto waving a sponge about, priceless :thumbsup:

my mate Steve Woomble was fantastic as ever, feel that stuff that he was drinking could have had something to do with it ,look like gaviscon to me :lol: though he assures me it was tequila based.

Sharon

Shaz I used to suffer a bit with indigestion so I fiendishly came up with the new combination of Tequila & Gaviscon. Cuts out the middle man, cures the heartburn before it starts. :lol: Its the future.....

Anyways, a great nite of partying with the York massive as always. You're all mad.

Sorry about the feedback, 'excellent' microphone technique (ha-ha!!) and falling off the stage. I tried to blame Dave's equipment (oo-er missus) but I fear it was just me in full flow after being Patto'd and Top-catted. Still, at least everyone else seemed to be of a similar state of mind wacko.gif .

Dave asked me to put a playlist up on here so I'll try to remember a few. Funny thing was though, there's another thread on here asking whether DJ's should play requests or not. Well I reckon maybe 75% of what I played were requests, and most folk seemed to be (as the Queen Mother once said) 'avin it, so what do you do? Join the party or poop it? You're only middle aged once.....No contest.

Here's what I remember........

Flame n King - Oh Happy day

Flaming Emeralds - Have Some Everybody

JJ Caillier - Pusherman

World Column - So Is the Sun

King Tut - You Got Me Hung Up

Hamilton Movement - She's gone

Montclairs - Hey You

Ohio Players - Love Slipped Through My Fingers

Four Tracks - Charade

Timeless Legend - I Was Born To Love You

Detroit Spinners - I'll Be Around

Almeta Lattimore - These Memories

Beloyd - Get into your Life

Moments - Nine Times

Benny Troy - I Wanna Give You Tomorrow

Alfie Davison - Love Is Serious Business

Ronnie McNeir - Sitting In My Class

Kurt Harris - Emperor Of My Baby's Heart

Unique Blend - Yes I'm In Love (For promoter Dave - The record, not the sentiment before you ask ya muppets!)

Timi Yuro - It'll Never be over For Me

Terry Callier - Look At Me Now (Soul-e-oke version along with patto in full voice)

Dave wrapped it all up superbly with some more party oldies and (I think) most went home happy. Only downside was that while i was DJing, Louby had drunk the bar dry of the Tequila and Gaviscon and there was non left for me! Cheeky monkey!

all the best y'all

Steve

Source Advert