For The Album Collectors

funkyfeet

P&P is £2.50 per LP, plus 50p each additional one.

Cover/Vinyl Condition

Here at Funky Feet Records we have decided to have a summer sale and bring you some collectable LP's with some nice tracks covering a wide spectrum of soulful styles.

Various Artists - From the Vaults (UK Tamla Motown STMR9001) Ex/Ex £10

This Lp conatins the great Spinners unissued cut "What more could a boy ask for" and The Monitors "Cry" plus 8 other previously unissued tracks from Motown's heyday 60's period. A must own album for all you Motown Collectors out there.

Bobby Womack - The Poet (US Beverly Glenn) Vg/Ex £5

No introduction need for this classic LP, includes the 70's dancer "So many side of you" and two other cracking tracks "Lay your loving on me" and "Secrets" both sweet soul / crossover cuts again a must have LP, on it original US released label before Motown.

Various Artists - Back Tracks Six (UK TRACK 2407 006) Vg/Ex £10

Here's a great UK LP for all the Detroit collectors, featuring some of Detroits finest. Highlight of the LP has to been the Debonaires rare Solid Hit 45 "Headache in my heart" also includes the Parliments "Don't be sore at me" and The Precisions "If this is love". Again a must own rare LP if you're into 60's Detroit at a give away price.

Ben E King - Sings For Soulful Lovers (UK London HA-K8026 Mono) Ex/Ex £20

This Lp contains Spanish only (We think) 45 of "What a difference a day makes" which was a big spin a few years back for good friend Mr Carl Willingham. Also check out Ben-e's smooth vocals on "My foolish heart" "Fever" and "Will you still love me tomorrow". Super Lp in great condition a must for 60's Soul LP collectors.

Glora Gaynor - Park Avenue Sound (US Polydor) Ex/Ex £20

Gloria's finest moment of the 70's "This Love Affair" her monster dancer the stand out track on this late 70's LP. Also includes two other great uptempo tracks "For the first time in my life" and "Kidnapped " .

Walter Jackson - Feeling Good (US Chi-Sound) Still Sealed / Unplayed £5

Just a classic Lp from one of Chicago's finest vocalists, this whole LP is great listening, just oozes soul from every track. Three stand out tracks for us at Funky Feet are his 70's version of "Welcome Home", "Feelings" and the brilliant "Love woke me up this morning". It's a buy now you will not be disappointed.

Three Ounces Of Love - Same (UK Motown STML 12088) Vg/Ex £6

Modern Motown at it's very best, this girl trio perform some excellent soulful 70's cuts , stand out track being "In the middle of a feeling" a nice floaty dancer from the pens of the Holland Brothers. Also includes there US hit single "Star Love" and others.

Various Artists - T.S.O.P (The Sound Of Philadelphia) (UK K-TEL) Double Lp Ex/Ex £10

Yes this maybe on K-Tel but if you want a Philadelphia International greatest hits Lp, this is the one to own. Contains many classic tracks, including O'Jays "I love music", Jean Carne "Was that all it was" and two very indemand cuts The Jones Girls "Nights over Egypt" and Lou Rawls current play "See you when I get there". The sound quality is superb on these along with many other philly classics "Me & Mrs Jones" "Backstabbers" and the "The Love I Lost". Need we say anymore than just buy it.

Just a small selection of LP's we have in stock at Funky Feet Records

Tel: 01745 334 811 or PM

Edited by funkyfeet
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 1
  • Views 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source