Come Over To My Side,billy Butler

come over to my side,what a tune!!will fit any set,why top so called dj`s are that short sighted,i dont know or is cheap,if so why?dont see em round?one for cleeforps(gleggy)in my infamous,no i dont wanna` sell it,weekender set,its gonna be a good`n,should put this against that thing butch churns out on bashie,sold dozons of in the past,never one more than a tenner!come take the butler/bashie challange,sorry bout spellin`yours Backdoor-ken 100club :thumbsup:

Edited by kenneth aitchison
Social source share

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Kenneth,

About £25 - £30 on Brunswick, played it last time out. Manship did have some recently.

Martyn

link

Youve got tast,there martyn,but the point of this exersize is,is it better than the thing on bashie ie give billy the thumbs up or down,are you the ice cream i know from home(barnsley) if so eye-up cock!!yours backdoor-ken 100club.

Social source share

Kenneth, no sorry lost you after about five words there..... not sure which Butch track you mean.....but Billy The Butler gets a definate thumbs up from the Midlands

Martyn

link

Sorry martyn,obviously i know two people with same name,know who you is now,anyway back to the record?same as artistics on decca/brunswick?,but on bashie,some body help me here!!some butch fan will know?come-on were is he.backdoor 100club

Edited by kenneth aitchison
Social source share

Sorry martyn,obviously i know two people with same name,know who you is now,anyway back to the record?same as artistics on decca/brunswick?,but on bashie,some body help me here!!some butch fan will know?come-on were is he.backdoor 100club

link

Johnny Howard 'the chase is on' ?

come on Ken, do i win a coconut?

Shane

Social source share

Kenneth,

About £25 - £30 on Brunswick, played it last time out. Manship did have some recently.

Martyn

link

Manship does have a copy of this for £30.00 , heres how he describes it complete with his spelling mistake not mine.

Come over to my side

"Cxhicago, ilA northern soul chicago classic that has disappeared from dealers lists, and sadly djs boxes. after listening to the sound bite you'll wonder why this tune isn't blasted out at oldies nites. fantastic full orchestra, girl group and the kitchen sink! "

Bought this off Ebay myself recently and could'nt agree with the description more :thumbsup:

Edited by CRAIG W
Social source share

top oldie Ken - will see you in the old Rum Runner at 12 on the Friday of the weekender - that's if I can spring the elephants from the zoo!!

link

Still nobody! will answer the question,which is best?big coconut for shane!the chase is on,might be some proper answers now soul folk,remember bashie/billy?.backdoor 100club.

Social source share

Johnny Howard is my big fave at the moment. I know it is nothing new but the quality is immense imo. Dave Box played it at Ponds Forge on friday and I couldnt get my feet to the dancefloor fast enough!

Shane

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!