Soul Radio Show Today 2pm To 4pm.. Steve Cato

Just a quick line to say that i have radio show today on the

>internet..Would be nice to play a tune or two for friends around the uk and

>overseas..Drop me a line if you want me to give you a shout,plug a soul

>night or anything else..I hope a few of you can tune in and please send

>feedback...Gonna play a whole lotta soul..Please pass on to any others who

>may want something to listen to in the afternoon..On-line for another hour only..You can also text me to 07752084878..Sorry if this is in the wrong topic box,feel free to move if thats the case..

>

> regards

>

> Steve

>

> Thursday 16th August.. 2-4pm...www.artradio.fm... dj Steve Cato..

Social source share

• Replies 40
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

>may want something to listen to in the afternoon..On-line for another hour only..You can also text me to 07752084878..Sorry if this is in the wrong topic box,feel free to move if thats the case..

>

> regards

>

> Steve

>

Play some deep disco for me!! I'll set a reminder in my phone and me and the babies will listen!

Social source share

Guest Goldwax

>

> regards

>

> Steve

>

Can't listen online at work mate - any chance I'll be able to tune the little office radio to pick it up in the smoke or is it just Manchester?

Social source share

I have some deeeeeeeeeeep disco in the box :( ,i do up to 1973 now :lol: ...Got a few nice little 70s tunes for you....Gonna mix it up as ever and play some beat ballad stuff alongside,deep soul,titty shakers,crossover,RnB..I have a page full of requests now,no more please but feel free to send any info for club nights,will try and give most of them a shout...Had a request from Europe..It said "have you got a snake" :unsure: ,not sure what to reply back...

Social source share

>

> regards

>

> Steve

>

Good luck with this Stevie, go with the flow and most of all enjoy it.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Can't listen online at work mate - any chance I'll be able to tune the little office radio to pick it up in the smoke or is it just Manchester?

Internet only mate..Most things are recorded though and sometimes you can listen to the show at a later date via links,i will check later and get back to you...I will play a deeeeeeeeeeeeep soul track for the son of Harry the Dog :(

Social source share

I have some deeeeeeeeeeep disco in the box :( ,i do up to 1973 now :lol: ...Got a few nice little 70s tunes for you....Gonna mix it up as ever and play some beat ballad stuff alongside,deep soul,titty shakers,crossover,RnB..I have a page full of requests now,no more please but feel free to send any info for club nights,will try and give most of them a shout...Had a request from Europe..It said "have you got a snake" :unsure: ,not sure what to reply back...

Rich says is it too late to ask for Boney M???

Social source share

You're coming loud & clear to me at my desk Mr Cato, sounds good, have a urge to get up & dance, I think I might get some strange looks of the guys I work with!

Kx

Social source share

sounding loud and proud in skegness steve.

will see you next week at the quebe all dayer in sheff on bank hol sunday.

mick,brigitte,mo. skeg soulers.

Thanks for listening, guys! This is the Barefoot Lone Pilgrim, looking for the Soul of Manchester, and it looks like I found a huge chunk of it in Steve.

Awesome.

Social source share

Guest Neil-ok

>

> regards

>

> Steve

>

Sounding good Stevie. :lol:

Social source share

>

> regards

>

> Steve

>

Nice one !!! Coming through Loud n Proud in North Wales.

Social source share

Guest JoeMoran

Steve - Dublin is receiving you loud and clear - nice one mate - hope to see you soon!!!!

Steve - you just made my day - that little milton is pure SOUL

Social source share

Guest JoeMoran

Steve - you just made my day - that little milton is pure SOUL

Steve - your killing me mate - loving it completely !! :lol::lol:

is that off the LP?

Social source share

Guest JoeMoran

Steve - more than generous but would love a copy of it mate - catch me on the irish soul forum and we'll exchange details mate - yer a gentleman !!

Social source share

Its yours mate..So nice to pass on what we love,pm me with address......Thanks for all who had a listen,it was quite daunting with the decks anm mic seperate,had to reach over and speak in the mic amd try and cue too,hope it did not sound tooooooo fu*ked up,you only get better with time...Gonna do another show soon and i will try and fit in all requests...Had about 300 things i wanted to play in 2 hours... :lol:

Soul or nothing xxxxx

steve

Social source share

Thanks for a great 2 hours of tunes, Steve, is it 4 o'clock already. Let us know next time you are on

Kx

Hear Hear ! Really enjoyed that Steve ! You would make a good DJ you know ! :lol:

What was the track you played straight after you flipped over the 'Precisions - If This is love etc' ? Really liked it & missed what you said, as i was getting an earbashing for spending two hours of the wife's holiday listening to the radio when i could be doing more usefull things :lol:

Social source share

Gonna do another show a week on Friday ....Will post details early next week..Get back to work Mick before the girl gives you a kicking.. :lol: ...Interactive indeed,the medication only kicked in the last half hour,slow burners going around :lol: ....Off for a cold one.....Get well my Celtic soul brother :lol:

Social source share

Steve ya legend you literally just turned my day around, convinced the people in office to turn radio off and listen to the show! THink they felt sorry for me as i have got a chest infection at the moment :lol: poor me... though after listening to the show a collegue came into the office saying "god you've chirped up and are lookin not as ill as earlier" due to the grin on my face a gettin to listen to quality tunes! im ready for the weekend ahead now...CHeers Steve..BRING ON THE NEXT SHOW!

Social source share

Guest Neil-ok

Gonna do another show a week on Friday ....Will post details early next week..Get back to work Mick before the girl gives you a kicking.. :lol: ...Interactive indeed,the medication only kicked in the last half hour,slow burners going around :lol: ....Off for a cold one.....Get well my Celtic soul brother :lol:

Yeah it livened a dull afternoon up.....don't get to cocky about citeh ste :lol:

Hopefully this will burst very soon.

Social source share

Enjoyed that, I have the whole show saved on mp3!!!

Enjoy your trips to France Sweden,Germany,and Ireland, boy you are getting about !

Catch up soon ! :lol:

Social source share

Steve ya legend you literally just turned my day around, convinced the people in office to turn radio off and listen to the show! THink they felt sorry for me as i have got a chest infection at the moment :lol: poor me... though after listening to the show a collegue came into the office saying "god you've chirped up and are lookin not as ill as earlier" due to the grin on my face a gettin to listen to quality tunes! im ready for the weekend ahead now...CHeers Steve..BRING ON THE NEXT SHOW!

Hi Liam

Come and play on the show a week Friday if you can get time off...Drop me a line....

Social source share

Yeah it livened a dull afternoon up.....don't get to cocky about citeh ste :lol:

Hopefully this will burst very soon.

:lol: Gonna be well & truely deflated on Saturday i reckon ! :lol:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!