Admirations(paree),herbs'never,never',odyssey(mowest),marriotts(abc),erma Franklin'whispers'. .

Jez Bishop

Greetings - some smashing (but not smashed!)tunes for sale - USA 60'S,70's,80's 45's,a 12" & albums-PLUS some scans below (i hope) -Cheers

RARE ESSENCE/DAVID MARTIN 'YOU'RE MIGHTY RIGHT' REKORD EX.£40

LILLY FIELDS ' I'VE GOT TO TELL YOU' HOLTON MINT £70

THE ADMIRATIONS HEAVEN IS IN OUR ARMS' PAREE EX.£200

HERBS 'NEVER,NEVER(WILL I FALL IN LOVE)/'QUESTION' SMOKE EX £45

THE MELLOW FELLOWS 'MY BABY NEEDS ME'/'ANOTHER SLEEPLESS NIGHT' DOT MINT £30

ERMA FRANKLIN 'WHISPERS'/I GET THE SWEETEST FEELIN' BRUNSWICK EX. £75

THE RUBIES 'SPANISH BOY' VEE-JAY PROMO ( in sleeve-see pic-nothing like setting your sales figures too high!!) MINT/ AS NEW £25

THE ASTORS 'IN THE TWILIGHT ZONE' STAX EX. £30 ( GREAT! SOUNDS MORE LIKE 'POPCORN'WYLIE & HESTOR THAN I.HAYES & PORTER!)

MIKE JAMES KIRKLAND 'GIVE IT TO ME' BRYAN MINT £25 Nice 70's from Bo Kirkland

WILLIE ROGERS 'EVERYTHING YOU TOUCH' AMG VG £50 Great tune from Ohio (BOBBY MASSEY)

PERCY WIGGINS 'THAT'S LOVING YOU' ABET 2nd ISSUE -Plays fine(better than it looks) £12

FOUR BELOW ZERO 'MY BABY'S GOT E.S.P.'/GENTLEMEN & THEIR LADY 'LIKE HER' ROULETTE 12" 1976 EX. £50

ODYSSEY MOWEST Album SEALED!!! HIPPY SOUL AT IT'S BEST-Feat.'OUR LIVES ARE LIVES SHAPED BY WHAT WE LOVE' & uptempo dancer 'BATTENED SHIPS' (ARR.BY GENE PAGE). Warning:Un-seal it & let that 1972 California air burn your face off. £70

OMNI 'OMNI SAYS IT ALL' Album FOUNTAIN - MINT £20 1980 (Mint copy -good for replacing your worn out 45 of KEYS TO THE CITY & DON'T BE SELFISH)

RHYZE 'TO THE TOP' Album 20TH CENT.FOX 1981 MINT £20 Features top tune 'BIZZAAR'

Please PM me if interested/any questions - cheers, Jez

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 11
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Jez,

Does this mean new UPVC windows to go with that new front door of your's :thumbsup:

I've been told I'm not allowed to buy any more records....................so I have intercept the post woman before she can deliver.

What a life!

J.

New windows? Certainly not! New teeth more like it! Also planning a belated sequel to that horror film i made in 1974/75 (8mm), so need to raise funds of at least £15 ( twice the budget of the first one!)

The Bishop!

PS You could always get a job in the sorting office to intercept those vinyl filled cardboard packages you're addicted to

Social source share

THE ADMIRATIONS HEAVEN IS IN OUR ARMS' PAREE EX.£200***SOLD

HERBS 'NEVER,NEVER(WILL I FALL IN LOVE)/'QUESTION' SMOKE EX £45***BETTER SAY 'ON HOLD' (pending confirmation)

ERMA FRANKLIN 'WHISPERS'/I GET THE SWEETEST FEELIN' BRUNSWICK EX. £75***SOLD

ODYSSEY MOWEST Album SEALED!!! HIPPY SOUL AT IT'S BEST-Feat.'OUR LIVES ARE LIVES SHAPED BY WHAT WE LOVE' & uptempo dancer 'BATTENED SHIPS' (ARR.BY GENE PAGE). Warning:Un-seal it & let that 1972 California air burn your face off. £70*** SOLD

Social source share

thought the herbs was £25 at best, so i know nothing,again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I saw that a copy was sold on this site for £40 & so added £5 for luck ( mine is a clean copy), but then what do i know?

Jez

PS i was always disappointed that upon arrival at Newark,NJ Airport 10 years ago that they were'nt handing out SMOKE 45's at the arrivals desk as a welcoming gesture - i wasn't expecting George Blackwell, but at least the Herbs! Was that too much too ask?

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings - some smashing (but not smashed!)tunes for sale - USA 60'S,70's,80's 45's,a 12" & albums-PLUS some scans below (i hope) -Cheers

RARE ESSENCE/DAVID MARTIN 'YOU'RE MIGHTY RIGHT' REKORD EX.£40

LILLY FIELDS ' I'VE GOT TO TELL YOU' HOLTON MINT £70

THE MELLOW FELLOWS 'MY BABY NEEDS ME'/'ANOTHER SLEEPLESS NIGHT' DOT MINT £30

ERMA FRANKLIN 'WHISPERS'/I GET THE SWEETEST FEELIN' BRUNSWICK EX. £75

THE RUBIES 'SPANISH BOY' VEE-JAY PROMO ( in sleeve-see pic-nothing like setting your sales figures too high!!) MINT/ AS NEW £25

THE ASTORS 'IN THE TWILIGHT ZONE' STAX EX. £30 ( GREAT! SOUNDS MORE LIKE 'POPCORN'WYLIE & HESTOR THAN I.HAYES & PORTER!)

MIKE JAMES KIRKLAND 'GIVE IT TO ME' BRYAN MINT £25 Nice 70's from Bo Kirkland

WILLIE ROGERS 'EVERYTHING YOU TOUCH' AMG VG £50 Great tune from Ohio (BOBBY MASSEY)

PERCY WIGGINS 'THAT'S LOVING YOU' ABET 2nd ISSUE -Plays fine(better than it looks) £12

FOUR BELOW ZERO 'MY BABY'S GOT E.S.P.'/GENTLEMEN & THEIR LADY 'LIKE HER' ROULETTE 12" 1976 EX. £50

OMNI 'OMNI SAYS IT ALL' Album FOUNTAIN - MINT £20 1980 (Mint copy -good for replacing your worn out 45 of KEYS TO THE CITY & DON'T BE SELFISH)

RHYZE 'TO THE TOP' Album 20TH CENT.FOX 1981 MINT £20 Features top tune 'BIZZAAR'

Please PM me if interested/any questions - cheers, Jez

ERMA FRANKLIN *NOT SOLD - STILL AVAILABLE *(due to some,er . . . confusion) BRUNSWICK £75

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!