Barrowby Soul 25th August 2007

Sat 25th is Barrowby's next bash.

Unfortunately Kenny burrell cannot make it so we have asked Yorkshire's finest DJ Paul Seward to step into his shoes !!!

If you don't know Paul well he has some crackin records to play and one hellova collection :thumbup: - so don't miss out, Barry will also be missing as the day before he is having an op and will be laid up for a few weeks - poor lad will be walking like John Wayne for ages :thumbup:

£4 on the door - Bar till 11.30pm - nice wooden floor - car parking - friendly atmosphere - across the board music policy - last record at 12.

Kick off is 7.30pm with Roy B on the decks playing underplayed stuff and some of his own rarities.

Come down and join us for a night of quality soul music. Barrowby village memorial hall is just off the A1/A52 junction at Grantham, Lincs, on the main road up on the right hand side set back 20yds just down fom the White swan pub

Ian.

• Replies 5
  • Views 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Sat 25th is Barrowby's next bash.

Unfortunately Kenny burrell cannot make it so we have asked Yorkshire's finest DJ Paul Seward to step into his shoes !!!

If you don't know Paul well he has some crackin records to play and one hellova collection :lol: - so don't miss out, Barry will also be missing as the day before he is having an op and will be laid up for a few weeks - poor lad will be walking like John Wayne for ages whistling.gif

£4 on the door - Bar till 11.30pm - nice wooden floor - car parking - friendly atmosphere - across the board music policy - last record at 12.

Kick off is 7.30pm with Roy B on the decks playing underplayed stuff and some of his own rarities.

Come down and join us for a night of quality soul music. Barrowby village memorial hall is just off the A1/A52 junction at Grantham, Lincs, on the main road up on the right hand side set back 20yds just down fom the White swan pub

Ian.

Shame I will miss this one guys (1st one missed in 5 years I think) but know you will have a great night really sorry that I will not hear Paul Seward spot, saw him last at Ponds Forge and he does have some great tunes in his box.

Get there early also to hear Roy;s underplayed tunes -see you all in September when hopefully I'll up and about again.

Barry