Pantiles (club) Closed Forever 14 July 2007

Chris L

Guest Nick Warburton

Hi all - am really interested in Pantiles' history. Have started a very rough entry on the club on the Garage Hangover website but am starting to collect live gigs there from 1967-1970. I've found quite a few in the Surrey Advertiser and Fabulous 208. Don't know if anyone else has any confirmed gigs from that period. Would love to hear from you at Warchive@aol.com

Social source share

• Replies 53
  • Views 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Used to go to pantiles in 88 when on sunday night there was a weekend end with a house room and a private area for a balaeric knees up faces only .

the djs were all the top names 

Danny Rampling 

Andy Weatherall

Terry Farley

and others i cant remember , think i enjoyed my self too much there as a bit of a blur 

mondays sucked after being out since thursday night

Social source share

bloody hell, not heard of Pantiles or Valbonns since I lived in Windsor 85/89

went Pantiles a couple of times with my squaddy mates from Arbourfield......piss ups and punch ups though.....didn't know there were soul nights there

also went Valbonns in Maidenhead, knew one of the Bouncers and remember one Saturday night when LFC where staying at the Holiday Inn at Langley and he said "watch this" and promptly turned away Ian Rush and his team mates who arrived at the club expecting the VIP treatment......made my day

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!