John Weston & Mark Bicknell@solid Hit Soul

We are pleased to confirm that Mark will be guesting for us on 16th April 2005

Also looking forward to this Saturday 19th February when John Weston will be lugging his record box along for a stint behind the decks at Vivos, 17 Watling

Street, London EC4 together with residents Martin Thomson, Stuart Tyler, Gene

Robertson & Dave Greenhill playing classic floorfillers as well as some of the more

underplayed tunes from days gone by.

Brilliant basement venue, plenty of seating & talc friendly Wooden dance floor

Opening hours are 9pm-2am & a fiver to get in.

Mansion House & Bank tubes & buses (all night) are only a couple of minutes walk.

Any further info phone Dave 0797 1876661

www.solidhit.co.uk

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Just to warn peeps I'm pretty sure Mansion House tube is closed on Saturday as the District and Circle lines are shut for engineering.

I've fallen into this trap before smile.gif

link

thanks for that Andy, was unaware- in that case I can also recommend St Paul's which is also a very short walk away (Watling Street is parallel to Cheapside)

Martin

Social source share

thanks for that Andy, was unaware- in that case I can also recommend St Paul's which is also a very short walk away (Watling Street is parallel to Cheapside)

Martin

link

Bank station is also only 5 minutes walk away and several lines go through there including the DLR so come on everyone who can attend this great event and show up. Guarantee you will have a good time. Geoff and I will definately be there so will hope to see you all

Lesley

Edited by lesley
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!