Are We Still Allowed To Do This?

Garethx

I know Pete objected to people putting up links to ebay, but thought some of these might be of interest... A motley collection, but some good'uns.

Link is:

https://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmalacogaryQQhtZ-1

Thanks for your time. garethx

Edited by garethx
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 16
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I know Pete objected to people putting up links to ebay, but thought some of these might be of interest... A motley collection, but some good'uns.

Link is:

https://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmalacogaryQQhtZ-1

Thanks for your time. garethx

link

I keep seeing that Joe Johnson from time to time but still have not heard it as far as I recall. Any good? Soundfile anyone please?

Social source share

Believe me, you don't want to hear Joe Johnson - it's absolute f*ckin shite! I used to have one but swapped it for a copy of Fredeick Hymes. I think if the record was half descent it would be worth the 300 the guides state, as it is quite rare.

Kept MP3s of both sides so will post them up in a bit.

Only kidding about the wanker.gif thing. No hard feelings eh? ph34r.gif

Billy :ohmy:

Social source share

Believe me, you don't want to hear Joe Johnson - it's absolute f*ckin shite! I used to have one but swapped it for a copy of Fredeick Hymes. I think if the record was half descent it would be worth the 300 the guides state, as it is quite rare.

Kept MP3s of both sides so will post them up in a bit.

Only kidding about the wanker.gif thing. No hard feelings eh? thumbsup.gif

Billy :ohmy:

link

It was quite rare, though has seemed to have turned up (from a small town just outside NO) -a few copies in the last couple of years. Agree it's pretty awful, and congrats on your being able to offload it - mine's still here :angry:

Social source share

He won't sell that - my guess is that he has a 200 dollar reserve like the Jan Jones, but A) Jan Jones is worth that, and cool.gif Jan Jones is a good record :ohmy:

I tried it on ebay £9.99 starting £99.99 reserve - 1 bid

Then I stuck into in a lot with about 6 other things inc. Sweethearts on Kent, Sunlovers, etc., a few decent records, £9.99 starting £250 reserve, think it made £60 quid. Would have probably made more had it just been the other things :huh:

Can't find MP3, but definately have it somewhere.... Will post up when I find thumbsup.gif

Social source share

He won't sell that - my guess is that he has a 200 dollar reserve like the Jan Jones, but A) Jan Jones is worth that, and cool.gif Jan Jones is a good record :(

I tried it on ebay £9.99 starting £99.99 reserve - 1 bid

Then I stuck into in a lot with about 6 other things inc. Sweethearts on Kent, Sunlovers, etc., a few decent records, £9.99 starting £250 reserve, think it made £60 quid. Would have probably made more had it just been the other things :P

Can't find MP3, but definately have it somewhere.... Will post up when I find :(

link

I haven't got a $200 reserve on Joe Johnson, that would be daft: certain dealers wouldn't accept this in trade for even $100, even thought they've got it for (non) sale @ £300! I agree that "Do Unto Others" is poor, but the other side is respectable enough deep soul. Got this at Gary Dennis's for peanuts a few years ago.

Edited by garethx
Social source share

I haven't got a $200 reserve on Joe Johnson, that would be daft: certain dealers wouldn't accept this in trade for even $100, even thought they've got it for (non) sale @ £300! I agree that "Do Unto Others" is poor, but the other side is respectable enough deep soul. Got this at Gary Dennis's for peanuts a few years ago.

link

Sorry Gareth, didn't know it was you that was selling - thought you'd posted up a sthere was some nice stuff being sold, sorry if any of us offended :lol:

Soundbytes of Joe Johnson:

A:

B:

Billy :lol:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!