Sound Clip Wanted, Thanks

Supercorsa

Has anybody got a soundclip for the following, thanks in advance.

Syl Johnson - The Same Kind A Thing (Twinight)

This was one of the suggestions I received for cheap originals, sometime back now.

Another suggestion I got was for: The Precisions - Instant Heartbreak (just add tears) - Drew, which I received thru the post this morning. So as I was altering my wants list, I realised I hadn't managed to hear the above track. If anybody could assist me, it would be appreciated. :thumbsup:

BTW one last thing, could you email, supercorsa@btopenworld.com, it to me as I can never seem to play or download tunes from the forum, think it's to do with Norton.

Social source share

• Replies 24
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

A fantastic R&B record that one Chalky!

You'll be telling me Buddy Ace - True Love Money Can't Buy is a Northern Soul record next....

WOOF!

link

I agree mate but it ain't that Rock and Roll crap some play :ohmy: Thats what I can't stand :huh:

Buddy Ace...played at Northern Soul nights/nighters....must be Northern Soul then thumbsup.gif

Edited by chalky
Social source share

Nice, but I must say I prefer "Do you know what love is" :(

Do you know "Straight love" or "Surrounded" by him? Both great, and £20 at the most! (A & B-side). Can prepare MP3's if you like. Let me know.

Billy :no:

link

Is that straight love no chaser?Billy,tis a good tune!how every thing by syl is so cheap?can somebody tell us why he is well under rated,is it because he`s black! :( ,i think "is because i`m black" is not cheap or is there a other version? heres some cheapie`s for you to look out for?Ruby winters,just like a yo-yo.diamond.£10/15. fred hughes,dont let me down.V/J.£10/20. Orlons,i aint comin` back,cameo.£3/20. Kim weston,i got what you need/someone like you,MGM.picture sleeve.£10/15 all rock top tune`s at rock bottom price`s,could be wrong though!!let us know?with price`s.ken :P

Social source share

Yes tis mr. Atcinson :lol: on Zachory. Have you heard the flip - "Surrounded" ? Uptemp R&B, will post up MP3 if I can find the record :lol:

Just a quicky - can anyone help?

What sort of price is the Out of Sights "Rest of my life" currently selling for?

Billy :lol:

link

Surrounded is b side of,Try me & is on about 4 lables.ken :lol:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!