Greatstone Hotel

Hope a few of you soul source crowd can make the Greatstone Hotel soul night this Saturday...Chester Rd..Near Man Utd ground...Our very own John May is on the decks...Its not very big and it don't claim to be the best...Its a night of quality rare 60s/crossover..£4 on the door and free grub....Hope to see some of you there...

Social source share

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hope a few of you soul source crowd can make the Greatstone Hotel soul night this Saturday...Chester Rd..Near Man Utd ground...Our very own John May is on the decks...Its not very big and it don't claim to be the best...Its a night of quality rare 60s/crossover..£4 on the door and free grub....Hope to see some of you there...

link

And bloody fine grub too! ph34r.gif

Social source share

Hi Paul

Its a good start to the night and then onto life line all niter...Can you come out Student???????...

link

In burnley this sat for a soul night then up early to watch us destroy blackburn in the FA cup.

Wish i could make it mate. Always enjoy the greatstone.

Got to watch my pennies from now on, totally skint. So if anyone see's me out and wants to make a contribution to my intimidating overdraft then that would be great!

I do take personal cheques.

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

Hi Paul

Its a good start to the night and then onto life line all niter...Can you come out Student???????...

link

See you at the Lifeline Kenny we are in Stockport DJ at a friends 25th Wedding Anniversary and then on to Dewsburrrry so not at the Greystone thumbsup.gif:ohmy:

Trouty

Social source share

Guest Ferrett

At least two Shropshire representatives heading for the Greatstone this Saturday. Namely Ricey and Bryn from Oswestry. Both of them can't praise it highly enough. They usually end up getting Stevie Z home in a 'slightly worse for wear' state at about 3am!!

Must try to get up there myself soon.

Also a bit worried that Brett is saving for Prestatyn. I'm having first look in all those record boxes mate!! Look forward to seeing you there.

Social source share

At least two Shropshire representatives heading for the Greatstone this Saturday.  Namely Ricey and Bryn from Oswestry.  Both of them can't praise it highly enough.  They usually end up getting Stevie Z home in a 'slightly worse for wear' state at about 3am!!

Must try to get up there myself soon.

Also a bit worried that Brett is saving for Prestatyn.  I'm having first look in all those record boxes mate!!  Look forward to seeing you there.

link

Always good to see the Shropshire boys..Hope to see you soon Ferett...

Social source share

link

So many records to play, how can I fit 100 records into 1 hour....... :(

Social source share

Also a bit worried that Brett is saving for Prestatyn.  I'm having first look in all those record boxes mate!!  Look forward to seeing you there.

link

Hi Neil, can't wait to see you down in Wales my good man, there will be many friends to catch up with........it will be tremendous........

take care :lol:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!