That Belgian Again

Godzilla

A funny thing happened on eBay the other day. I had a few things up including an obscure popcorn type thing. The winner had a feedback rating of zero (no transactions, registered in February) but, I thought to myself, everyone has to start somewhere.

The item ended on Monday but when I checked back today I noticed the buyer was no longer a registered user. I then checked back and looked at a request for total he had sent yesterday and guess what I found:

I would like to have the item sent to the address below:

salamone joe

10 cite reine astrid

maurage-belgique, default 7110

Belgium

Looks like someone at eBay got wise and threw him off. Reason I'm posting is in case this is a new address - and anyone is still planning to pay him a friendly visit. thumbsup.gif

Godz

Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

A funny thing happened on eBay the other day. I had a few things up including an obscure popcorn type thing. The winner had a feedback rating of zero (no transactions, registered in February) but, I thought to myself, everyone has to start somewhere.

The item ended on Monday but when I checked back today I noticed the buyer was no longer a registered user. I then checked back and looked at a request for total he had sent yesterday and guess what I found:

I would like to have the item sent to the address below:

salamone joe

10 cite reine astrid

maurage-belgique, default 7110

Belgium

Looks like someone at eBay got wise and threw him off.  Reason I'm posting is in case this is a new address - and anyone is still planning to pay him a friendly visit. :P

Godz

link

:( Good Info Godz, ................

Social source share

:D Good Info Godz, ................

link

Just a quick update as I know a few people on this site are interested in what this individual gets up to:

He wrote to me asking for my address so that he could send cash for his win. I replied pointing out that the listing clearly stated that all none UK buyers could only pay by paypal and that as he was no longer registered with eBay and couldn't comply with payment instructions, I had asked for a final value credit.

Here's what he said:

no problems you receve negative feedback stupid guy

Well he'll find that difficult what with being unregistered and the item being now invalid.

True what they say about a leopard never changing its socks though :D

Anyway, before I blocked his email address I told him that I had published his new address and that it had created a lot of interest :P:Dwicked.gif:sleep3::P:D

Godz

Edited by Godzilla
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert