Bidds Rare Soul Night

Guest andrew bin

Guest andrew bin

Bidds rare soul night room 2 Sutherland Road Longton Stoke-On-Trent

9.00 - 1.30 £4 before 10 / £5 after

one of the best nights i've been to in a long time, if you've not been before it's well worth a visit thumbsup.gif well worth the trip up from South Wales

allthough this one will be tinged with a little sadness as it's Carl Wiilingham's last one (so it's going to be a bit extra special)

top quality tunes played by top quality DJ's

Carl Willingham :(

Roger Banks :ohmy:

Paul Cross :huh:

Mace :D

...............Andrew

Edited by andrew bin
  • Replies 5
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Bidds rare soul night room 2 Sutherland Road Longton Stoke-On-Trent

9.00 - 1.30  £4 before 10 / £5 after

one of the best nights i've been to in a long time, if you've not been before it's well worth a visit  :(   well worth the trip up from South Wales

allthough this one will be tinged with a little sadness as it's Carl Wiilingham's last one (so it's going to be a bit extra special)

top quality tunes played by top quality DJ's

Carl Willingham :no:

Roger Banks :P

Paul Cross :(

Mace :P  

...............Andrew

link

Why thank you Mr Bin (by the way, are you any relation to Mr Ben???)

Looking forward to this friday at Bidds, don't forget there is a limited FREE CD compiled by Carl Willingham for this occassion....and it's a belter! :(

Quite sad it's his last one ever though :(

Regards,

Mace.

Guest andrew bin

Why thank you Mr Bin (by the way, are you any relation to Mr Ben???)

Looking forward to this friday at Bidds, don't forget there is a limited FREE CD compiled by Carl Willingham for this occassion....and it's a belter!  :lol:

Quite sad it's his last one ever though  :lol:

Regards,

Mace.

link

hi mate

i have to pick Carol and Al up from Worcester on route, we should be there early

but if we're not could you keep me one of those fantastic CD's :lol:

looking forward to it

..............Andrew

hi mate

i have to pick Carol and Al up from Worcester on route, we should be there early

but if we're not could you keep me one of those fantastic CD's :lol:  

looking forward to it

..............Andrew

link

Will do....and will you be bringing me a copy of that Manor CD you promised me about 3 weeks ago.... :lol::lol::lol:

See ya tomorrow mate, have a safe journey.

:D

Regards,

Mace.

Guest andrew bin

As expected it was a fantastic night, the dance floor was very busy lots of quality music hence all the smiling face's all the DJ's played great sets, loved Roger Banks set, as usual Carl had had the dance floor packed from start to finish, Mace was ace and Paul Cross played some lovely stuff (look forward to seeing him next week at Yates Lime Lane Pelsall near walsall).

Managed to get there nice and early (drove up that M6 as fast as an assylum seeker with a Giro) we arrived at about 8.45 and there were already a few there (I think some of them must sleep there) like most soulie couples Tracie and I have a good system for sharing the driving, I drive there and she drives home (quiet fare me thinks), :wicked: allthough i do have one complaint I woke up saturday morning with a massive head ache (think some one spiked my Carling with alcohol) whistling.gif

Well done Mace (or now as Trace and I call him Carl Willingham Junior) look forward to the next one :thumbsup:

.............Andrew

As expected it was a fantastic night, the dance floor was very busy lots of quality music hence all the smiling face's  all the DJ's played great sets, loved Roger Banks set, as usual Carl had had the dance floor packed from start to finish, Mace was ace and Paul Cross played some lovely stuff (look forward to seeing him next week at Yates Lime Lane Pelsall near walsall).

Managed to get there nice and early (drove up that M6 as fast as an assylum seeker with a Giro) we arrived at about 8.45 and there were already a few there (I think some of them must sleep there) like most soulie couples Tracie and I have a good system for sharing the driving, I drive there and she drives home (quiet fare me thinks), :D   allthough i do have one complaint I woke up saturday morning with a massive head ache (think some one spiked my Carling with alcohol) thumbsup.gif

Well done Mace (or now as Trace and I call him Carl Willingham Junior) look forward to the next one :thumbsup:  

.............Andrew

link

Thanks once again Andrew for your support on the night and compliments in this write up.

As for the the Carl Willingham Junior business, methinks them shoes are far too big to be filled by the likes of me, but appreciate your faith in my DJing.....however if you can lend me approx £500,000 to buy his collection I will try my hardest to meet your expectations...could pay you back at a fiver a week if that's okay!  :lol:

See you soon boyo, isn't it. :D

Yakky da (is that spelt right and what does that mean????) :wicked:

Mace.