60ts Rnb Recomendations Please

Guest TonyCrampton

Guest TonyCrampton

Hello,

Thought I'd introduce myself, I live in Tenterden,Kent and as well as collecting 60s and 70s soul and funk I DJ on a internet radio station where I play a mix of soul, funk, jazz, and blues.Nothing rare or obscure, just good tunes.

Can anyone recommend some good 60s tunes along the lines of Roger Collins-Looking Good,Vontastics-Day Tripper and Charles Sheffield Voodoo Working as this is the sort of stuff that I would like to aquire more of.

Thanks in advance and I'd just like to say that this is the most informative and active music forum that I've found.

Goodstuff!!

Cheers Tony.

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hello,

Thought I'd introduce myself, I live in Tenterden,Kent and as well as collecting 60s and 70s soul and funk I DJ on a internet radio station where I play a mix of soul, funk, jazz, and blues.Nothing rare or obscure, just good tunes.

Can anyone recommend some good 60s tunes along the lines of Roger Collins-Looking Good,Vontastics-Day Tripper and Charles Sheffield Voodoo Working as this is the sort of stuff that I would like to aquire more of.

Thanks in advance and I'd just like to say that this is the most informative and active music forum that I've found.

Goodstuff!!

Cheers Tony.

No replys on this ,so ill post a few of my faves

Bazza

No I wont ..this new way of posting files has got me stumped....the old way of doing it was a doddle ..but this new way..too much messing about :thumbsup:

Edited by bazza
Social source share

Guest TonyCrampton

How long is a piece of string?

Depends what you want it for.If you go to your local Ironmongers they are usually quite helpful and cut it to your required length :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!