This Sat Night

Mark B

The Greatstone Soul Club Presents

A Night Of Quality 100% Original Soul

Music Policy Rare, Northern & Crossover

Last month will take some beating, but were gonna try!! Soul Sam was "the business"mixing things up nicely and surprising a number of people with the depth of his tunes. This month we have Greatstone debutee Mr Johnnie May who, no doubt will do us all proud. So if you know him as many of you will, come along and support him, warm friendly atmosphere superb sound system, great tunes, what more do you want??. As usual the regular Greatstone djs, Mark, Tony, Budgie and resident Stevie Z will endevour to play some of the lesser known and some of the better known soul gems.Hope to see you there.

The Greatstone Hotel

A56 Chester Road

Stretford

Manchester

M19

2 Mins From MUFC Ground

Night Runs 8-2.30am. No Entry After 10.30pm. £4.00 inc Buffet

More Information:Tony 07973-809492 tjackson@hss.co.uk

• Replies 6
  • Views 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

As I mentioned in the Latest News and Articles section Geoff and I will be at Solid Hit Soul on Saturday and we are both looking forward to it, dont seem to have been out for ages, hope to see lots of you there.

Guest Dr Pickles

Sounds Of Soul - The place to be this weekend.

RB Man try not to make any promises you can't keep. Reg, Yogi and myself have tunes to keep you dancing all night. You may not be able to drag yourself away. :(

Edited by Dr Pickles

Sounds Of Soul - The place to be this weekend.

RB Man try not to make any promises you can't keep. Reg, Yogi and myself  have tunes to keep you dancing all night. You may not be able to drag yourself away.  :P

link

Don't believe 'em RB Man, have a good night early doors & then get yourself down to Solid Hit Soul in the heart of the City, you know it makes sense. Dr. Pickles, can't you clone him?

Dave G :(

Guest Dr Pickles

Dave

I can't clone him. He is unique and should stay that way.

With soulies like RB going to two do's a night shows a level of dedication that should be admired.

Anyway, by the time he gets to Vivo he will definitely need to change that shirt. :(