Federation Soul Club 1st Anniversary

wallie

Hiya everyone

September the 1st will be our first anniversary at the Federation Soul Club in Nottingham. Myself, Malc and the resident Dj's Rob Smith, John Heaney would like this opportunity to thank everybody !

SO A GREAT BIG THANK YOU FROM US ALL !!

KTF

Gary n Malc

Edited by wallie
  • Replies 9
  • Views 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hiya everyone

September the 1st will be our first anniversary at the Federation Soul Club in Nottingham. Myself, Malc and the resident Dj's Rob Smith, John Heaney would like this opportunity to thank everybody !

SO A GREAT BIG THANK YOU FROM US ALL !!

KTF

Gary n Malc

As a paying punter i'd should like to thank you all 4 putting another great venue on in Nottingham !

cheers

Malc and Gary

Guest john-h

hi gaz /malc lookin forwards to saturday night at the Federation soul club 1 year on gone so quick ,cant wait to spin a few tunes again and see all the regular soulies. Keep up the good work

hi gaz /malc lookin forwards to saturday night at the Federation soul club 1 year on gone so quick ,cant wait to spin a few tunes again and see all the regular soulies. Keep up the good work

Hiya John, dont forget its oldies classics Motown RnB with just a spash of 70's and Modern whistling lol heard about the cake ! sounds gud !

Gula Gula Gula

Hiya John, dont forget its oldies classics Motown RnB with just a spash of 70's and Modern whistling.gif lol heard about the cake ! sounds gud !

Gula Gula Gula

a up gula,see ya at 6 hills niter mate

Guest john-h

hi gula shame you cant come on saturday but that means more cake for us!! :( n if bish dont turn up thats even more for us. :lol::) oldies there all b****y oldies just want to play SOUL N SOME MORE SOUL ... ave a good night n thanks too all who have supported this venue .Just want everybody to have a good blast

hi gula shame you cant come on saturday but that means more cake for us!! tongue.gif n if bish dont turn up thats even more for us. tongue.giftongue.gif oldies there all b****y oldies just want to play SOUL N SOME MORE SOUL ... ave a good night n thanks too all who have supported this venue .Just want everybody to have a good blast

Lol i will be coming i'll not be missing this one John, I'm really looking forward too it as it's the 1st anniversary as you no !

hi gula shame you cant come on saturday but that means more cake for us!! tongue.gif n if bish dont turn up thats even more for us. tongue.giftongue.gif oldies there all b****y oldies just want to play SOUL N SOME MORE SOUL ... ave a good night n thanks too all who have supported this venue .Just want everybody to have a good blast

hi john cant make it as its same nite as the boat wich is a bugger but see yat lenton

cheers bish