A Yankee In The Court Of Northern Soul

honky

Hi everyone - Just a quick note to say thank you - so many people have had nice things to say about my CD (I'm a little overwhelmed, actually), and I feel bad that I've now gotten so far behind on my email that I probably won't be able to write everyone back individually...so now in a group forum - I'm glad you've been enjoying it! Many thanks also for the kind donations to all the various charities - I know they will all be much appreciated.

As my tracklist link didn't work for quite a number of people, I've redone it as a plane old html file - I think this should work for everyone:

https://www.hearingmusic.com/yankee_tracklist.htm

I look forward to meeting many of you on my travels and out of town gigs coming up later this year. In the meantime - enjoy the autumn and beginning of winter!

Cheers,

- honky

Social source share

• Replies 105
  • Views 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone - Just a quick note to say thank you - so many people have had nice things to say about my CD (I'm a little overwhelmed, actually), and I feel bad that I've now gotten so far behind on my email that I probably won't be able to write everyone back individually...so now in a group forum - I'm glad you've been enjoying it! Many thanks also for the kind donations to all the various charities - I know they will all be much appreciated.

As my tracklist link didn't work for quite a number of people, I've redone it as a plane old html file - I think this should work for everyone:

https://www.hearingmusic.com/yankee_tracklist.htm

I look forward to meeting many of you on my travels and out of town gigs coming up later this year. In the meantime - enjoy the autumn and beginning of winter!

Cheers,

- honky

I arrived at my friends house in Albuquerque to find a package for me. What a nice surprise and what a great CD. Some cracking tracks I've never heard but the overall package is pure quality. Thank you Richard for your generosity! :rolleyes:

Social source share

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!