The Enchanting Enchanters - I Need You

This is the group rehersing.  Not bad for a bunch of high school kids during the late 60's.  I think Bobby Gomez was about 15 when they recorded this.  Bobby is the one on the far right of the attached photo.  Unfortunately the quality of the photo isnt very good.

Social source share

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 6
  • Views 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

This is the group rehersing. Not bad for a bunch of high school kids during the late 60's. I think Bobby Gomez was about 15 when they recorded this. Bobby is the one on the far right of the attached photo. Unfortunately the quality of the photo isnt very good.

Refosoul Rare and Northern Soul Clip library - v4 ..

been listening to the clips you have posted and they are absolutely brilliant. I can remember one track being played out alot at the Old Notts Palais but cant remember its name ohmy.png been racking my brains trying to remember it!!!!!!
This track here wont play it says its got an error code 278.
Have you got any more to post up Santino 34? Im loving them all.
Thanks
Dawn
Social source share

This is from an old demo tape that they made for their group back in the 60's. My buddy found it in an old box of tapes and had it put on a CD for a few friends and members of the group. Everything I have posted came from that tape. You should listen to the interview that Bob posted here.

Social source share

This is from an old demo tape that they made for their group back in the 60's. My buddy found it in an old box of tapes and had it put on a CD for a few friends and members of the group. Everything I have posted came from that tape. You should listen to the interview that Bob posted here.

Both songs are covers of the Vontastics, by the way. They said it was just something that was getting play on the radio at the time.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert