The New Kent Select 45s

The postie has just dropped all the Kent Select 45s through the letter box, and I would just like to say that "They are absolutely flippin amazing" :wicked:

The Fashionettes - losin control ....... AMAZING 60s northern stomper of the highest order IMO ....

Danny Cobus - the two of us - classy Detroit sound !! just pure CLASS!!!

Now then.....Charlie Rich - dont tear me down.............pure QUALITY, was this previously unrelased on vinyl ?

What a great tune!! Perfect in every way!

Fair play to Ady again ! ltd to 500 pressings I believe,and every one is a top tune thumbsup.gif

He has spoilt us rotton with this lot!!!!!!

Made my Thursday morning!! :wicked: FANTASTIC

Cheers Mr C

Edited by mossy
Social source share

• Replies 15
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I just got the Fashionettes 45 today after a few days of anticipation.

It's already been on the decks several times and sounds better each time.

very nice job.

These 45s are QUALITY ! If There is 1 person contributing to the 60s "scene" POSITIVELY , his name is ADY HORACE!!!!

MAGIC!!!! DOUBLE MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by mossy
Social source share

Now then.....Charlie Rich - dont tear me down.............pure QUALITY, was this previously unrelased on vinyl ? LP only

I've only purchased the Primers 45 so far, tis a superb dancer! :lol:

Look out for this on a lot of playlists in the very near future!

Simon

Social source share

Guest Andy Kempster

The postie has just dropped all the Kent Select 45s through the letter box, and I would just like to say that "They are absolutely flippin amazing" :D

The Fashionettes - losin control ....... AMAZING 60s northern stomper of the highest order IMO ....

Danny Cobus - the two of us - classy Detroit sound !! just pure CLASS!!!

Now then.....Charlie Rich - dont tear me down.............pure QUALITY, was this previously unrelased on vinyl ?

What a great tune!! Perfect in every way!

Fair play to Ady again ! ltd to 500 pressings I believe,and every one is a top tune thumbsup.gif

He has spoilt us rotton with this lot!!!!!!

Made my Thursday morning!! :ohmy: FANTASTIC

Cheers Mr C

can i be cheeky and ask where you ordered them from, i have been looking around for somewhere to get them and cant find the bloody things

:lol:

Social source share

can i be cheeky and ask where you ordered them from, i have been looking around for somewhere to get them and cant find the bloody things

:ohmy:

Just give ACE a call on 0208 453 1311. they are really nice and very quick!!

Social source share

I picked the Danny Corbis 45 last week from Roger Stewart, very pleased cause you get Chico & buddy on the flip which I always thought was far superior to sue Anne Jones / TBC 45...

Thought I should buy a load of these but Fashionettes and Primers I'm not that keen on, just need the Jeanette Jones and I'm there...

Really looking forward to the October Anniversary now, on my Birthday as well so Liza and me get a night off from the monster!! laughs

BCNU All there!!!!!!!!!!

Mal.C

Edited by Mal.C.
Social source share

Guest Andy Kempster

Funky Feet stock them:

01745 334 811

thanks for your help, got them yesterday from crazybeat, should be here when i get home tonight...lovely

Social source share

:D

GOT MINE FROM CRAZY BEAT RECORDS KENT SELECT £8 AND THE TOWN ONES £6 BARGIN

Social source share

Guest andyrattigan

Quality stuff these 45's from Kent. My own faves being LITTLE ANN- SWEEP IT OUT IN THE SHED and THE PRETENDERS-A BROKEN HEART CRIES.

Both pure soul perfection. That DANNY COBUS track is a gem as well. Well done Kent always come up with the goodies! :cheese1:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert