Motownopoly

caseoftyme

• Replies 21
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

It would have to include Ince train station where those who hadn't bought a ticket at Manchester Victoria alighted, as it wasn't manned so you didn't need one.

link

And to aviod getin` spat on by smelly c**ts & pissed up scousers,tryin` to get out of wigan station?.ken

Social source share

My missus collects monopoly games (there are hundreds of varieties), and this one looks like an essential add. It is expensive though!

link

If she collects maybe worth getting. I got mine 2 Christmas's ago, wife bought it from Beatin Rhythm, and at the time I heard it was being withdrawn for licensing reasons. (Don't know how true that is). :lol:

Social source share

How about Wiganopoloy.

The 'Old Kent Road' could be replaced by the 'Chemist Shop' etc etc.

link

...Instead of "go to jail" it could be...."Go to the toilets" :lol::lol::lol:

You could have a "Get out of the toilets free" card etc....just for when needed!!!

The stations would have to be Wallgate, North Western, Ince and Crewe possibly?

Electricity company / Water Works could be "Spencers Bags" and "Russ Monster imports" etc.... who'se going to get the copyright? :lol:

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

...Instead of "go to jail" it could be...."Go to the toilets"  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

You could have a "Get out of the toilets free" card etc....just for when needed!!!

The stations would have to be Wallgate, North Western, Ince and Crewe possibly?

Electricity company / Water Works could be "Spencers Bags" and "Russ Monster imports" etc.... who'se going to get the copyright? :lol:

link

Speeding fine - no sleep til tuesday.

Social source share

Miss a turn as you change out of that once white but now brown spotted T- shirt.

Jordi

link

Instaed of buying houses/Hotels you could buy a Record Box(50) Dj case(300)

Player pieces could be in different colours ie green/Clear, Black, french blue, two-tone pink, brown and chalky(white). Wasn't our youth colourfull !! beer.gif

Edited by consdad
Social source share

Hang on to that 'Get out of jail' card Spend too long in the chemists shop ur gonna need it!

Looking back i think a 'Get out of hospital' card would have been handy.

Oooh what good luck - i've won 50 quid in a dance competition.......now we are going off into the realms of fantasy.

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

Errrm isn't this a bootleg anyway??? I seem to remember it being pulled from sales a few years ago as it was being made by some guy in Korea or somewhere and the owners of the Monopoly game took out a law suit against retailers selling this or something allegedly beer.gif

Social source share

If she collects maybe worth getting. I got mine 2 Christmas's ago, wife bought it from Beatin Rhythm, and at the time I heard it was being withdrawn for licensing reasons.  (Don't know how true that is). beer.gif

link

HI mischief

we were told the same thing when we got ours imagine my surprise when on holiday last year we visited the motown cafe at universal studios orlando where they had shelves full of exactly the same one usd 29.99. so any of you guys going 2 orlando this is the place to buy it :sleep3:

Social source share

HI mischief

we were told the same thing when we got ours imagine my surprise when on holiday last year we visited the motown cafe at universal studios orlando where they had shelves full of exactly the same one usd 29.99. so any of you guys going 2 orlando this is the place to buy it  :thumbsup:

link

Looking at the quantities of the things about since reading this thread - it's obviously been REISSUED!!! whistling.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!