Grim Reaper???

bozaboy

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Dont be daft your other half will sell the collection (probably to Mick Smith) and live happily ever after in the caribbean with a waiter!!!!!!

Louise xxx

Social source share

Louise

More like Mick will be the one in the caribbean and the other half (seller) will be in southend with a barman LOL :-)

Greg

ps Kolla if people took their collections with them the old graverobbers would be kept very busy indeed....Manship would be holding the light saying Be careful don't dig to fast you might break he's record box.

Social source share

What a wonderful idea! I DO come from the land of Burke and Hare, after all.

Anyway - in true pagan style, mine are getting cremated with me... burn him! burn him! oh, wrong forum, sorry :)

Social source share

don't fancy the caribbean spains more for me playing golf. just got to buy a few more collections and i'll be there. i hear theres a collecting going shorty in cradley west mids. reason hes gettin' spiced. once that happens the collection goes. got my phone number. mj

Social source share

NOW WHICH IMPRESSIONS RECORD WILL I TAKE WITH ME WHEN I GO TO MEET MY MAKER-YOU OUGHT TO BE IN HEAVEN OR IF THERE'S A HELL BELOW I'M SURE GONNA GO.........HMM

Social source share

Oi! Taffy don't be daft mate there can only be a choice of 2 from the mighty Curtis - You've Been Cheating or Little Young Lover! for when you shuttle off this mortal coil oh buddy of mine :-) Mind you you could also go out to Lover, 2 Loves Have I, oh the list is endless....do you think they were thinking of you when they wrote these toons????? Only kidding mate, you'll probably go out to 'It's All Over' or something....TheBigO (now in hiding!!!)

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!