Emerald City Soul Club "rare Soul" Weekender 2007

Guest Kevin J

Guest Kevin J

mainimg.jpg

Alright folks, after much slaving and toiling, passes are now available for the ECSC Rare Soul Weekender here in Seattle, WA. The event is will entail 3 days of northern soul, culminating with live performance by JJ Barnes & The Brothers of Soul. We will also be hosting our very first 45s Only record fair as part of the weekends festivities.

I have been told by a source across the pond that British Air currently has round trip flights to Seattle for £350, which doesn't seem to be all that bad of a deal.

Passes, discounted hotel accommodations and general information regarding the event can be found at www.emeraldcitysoulclub.com/weekender

i look forward to meeting some of you in November.

Kevin

Edited by Kevin J
  • Replies 25
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

You and Carlos not fancy it?

You're always jetting off to some foreign country or another for a bit of a boogie... why not Seattle?

Ah go on Captain... you know it makes sense... they love Captains in Seattle :thumbsup:

Hi Joan

Me & Kev have been looking at flights for this really wanted to go but we only get back from Florida on 1st October so wont give us much time to save up, you never know might win the lottery before then.

See you soon.

Sharon

Hi Joan

Me & Kev have been looking at flights for this really wanted to go but we only get back from Florida on 1st October so wont give us much time to save up, you never know might win the lottery before then.

See you soon.

Sharon

Hey gal... don't think a lottery win will be needed... return flight... £379 :shhh:

HOW CHEAP IS THAT!! thumbup.gif

Hey gal... don't think a lottery win will be needed... return flight... £379 :shhh:

HOW CHEAP IS THAT!! thumbup.gif

That's not cheap - at the current exchange rate, that's about $4,000...

juddy

pittsburgh

• 2 weeks later...

Last week to book hotels at the discounted rate. We are trying to get this extended, but as of this moment, if you arent booked by the 9th of Oct., you are out of luck.

www.emeraldcitysoulclub.com/weekender for details.

Guest Kevin J

hey JJ -

send me the address of this house you have rented for the weekend ... curious to see how close we are going to be ... walking distance might be dangerous!!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Kevin J

just a couple of days to go now.

first band rehearsal tomorrow afternoon, live acts arrive tomorrow night, radio interview at 9pm (tell them how great i am on the radio joan!) ... djs coming in by the planeload all week long. im feeling comfortable that all is sorted now, and we are set to have an amazing weekend.

wish you all could be here!!

Edited by Kevin J
Guest Spinning Vinyl

I am soooo Jelous Im not coming, Lucky bleeders :lol:

Joan, Tony, Karl, Debs, Paul and Steve G you know your representing us Brits sooo make sure your well behaved and in bed tucked up by 9 .....................................................................(AM) ov course :lol:

Have a brill time, spin them choons and ram that dance floor in the bestest DDA style.

:yes: