MAIN ROOM

SOUL SAM,CARL FORTNUM,BOB HINSLEY,ROBBO,NICK HACKETT,JOHN WESTON

PLUS GUESTS

ROB THOMAS,JOHN POOLE,GINGER,KEV ROBERTS,SUE CLAXTON

DOWN STAIRS BACKBEAT R N B CLUB

JOE DUTTON,BIG HOSS,TED COULDSTONE,NASHEE AND GUESTS[post TA JOE]

UPSTAIRS CARL AND MARIA WILLINGHAMS CONNISEUR ROOM [post GUESTS TA MARIA]

ONE OF THE UKS BUSIEST RECORD BARS [PLEASE RESERVE TABLE TA]

will keep this short and sweet as im sure most are sick of the bullshit adverts for venues that dont live up to expectations,usual attendance 500 unfortunatley we have some big name djs so that probably means to some we are over hyped.Worse still some of em dont dance so those spots will no doubt lack depth and compassion for the music.Main room music policy 60 70s soul with todays big spins and some oldies both well know and some not so well know,if youve never been check out the playlists from the last niter in lookbacks so you will get at taste of whats to come[john weston nick hackett neil jones flannys are all there].Backbeat are one of the leading r n b clubs in the uk so if thats your bag happy days.If our main room dosent do it for you, carl and marias conniseurs room is the equal of ANY rare underplayed somethin different call it what you want niter in the country.The record bar is always very busy and tables need to be booked,and very definatley original vinyl only.

Edited by Soultown andy
  • Replies 163
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

unfortunatley we have some big name djs so that probably means to some we are over hyped.Worse still some of em dont dance so those spots will no doubt lack depth and compassion for the music. ohmy.gif

How awful, they dont dance :lol:

Have missed few of these niters, hopefully get to this one :lol:

Kaz

Back Beat presents.....

Linda's Burpday Bash.

Resident DJs Hoss, Roger, Ted, Linda and Joe

are joined by guests:

Steve 'Father Ted' Hiscock

Bob 'Austin' Morris

Nick 'Fireman Sam' Hackett

and Neil 'Neil Orange Peel' Gibson

Next month, Kev Drage returns to the fold...

Can't wait - I'll definitely be there

Perdita

SAT SEPT 15TH MIDDLETON CIVIC 3 ROOMS 8 30 PM TILL 7 30 AM

MAIN ROOM

PLUS GUESTS

will keep this short and sweet as im sure most are sick of the bullshit adverts for venues that dont live up to expectations,usual attendance 500 unfortunatley we have some big name djs so that probably means to some we are over hyped.Worse still some of em dont dance so those spots will no doubt lack depth and compassion for the music.Main room music policy 60 70s soul with todays big spins and some oldies both well know and some not so well know,if youve never been check out the playlists from the last niter in lookbacks so you will get at taste of whats to come[john weston nick hackett neil jones flannys are all there].Backbeat are one of the leading r n b clubs in the uk so if thats your bag happy days.If our main room dosent do it for you, carl and marias conniseurs room is the equal of ANY rare underplayed somethin different call it what you want niter in the country.The record bar is always very busy and tables need to be booked,and very definatley original vinyl only.

Sounds ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!! Unfortunately Im in Australia! :P JOHN WESTON.....Top DJ! Top Dancer! Top Bloke! :D

Andy a nice change to the line up of Dj's, lets see if they are up to task at hand (I'm sure they are) & I'll let you know in "The Sunday Short Report". By the way hopefully a large crew from our neck of the woods including some Middleton virgins, so be nice mate. :thumbup::lol::P

Spot. :D

MAIN ROOM

PLUS GUESTS

will keep this short and sweet as im sure most are sick of the bullshit adverts for venues that dont live up to expectations,usual attendance 500 unfortunatley we have some big name djs so that probably means to some we are over hyped.Worse still some of em dont dance so those spots will no doubt lack depth and compassion for the music.

Dont sell yourself short mate. Nick Hackett and John Weston are great dancers!! Think your being too hard on yourself. :thumbsup:

Guest partytimegirl

Can't wait for this one as missed the last one due to being in Rimini. I will be along with Mr Rivers and crew and also bringing along Mr Wid, his first visit.

Roll on the 15th :thumbsup:

Guest kid mohair

We will be ther as usual this time well behaved....... :huh: dont say a word stevieT really looking forward to bob morris in the rnb room and mr hiscock of course.......see ya all there....... :thumbsup::thumbup:

Guest Lydia H

Not sure if Nick Hackett will be dancing at all that night????? whats the score Andy,is the dj list for the main room correct or what?????????????

I heard a rumour thats Nick's not playing either...what's the score, does anyone know?

Guest kid mohair

I heard a rumour thats Nick's not playing either...what's the score, does anyone know?

Dont know lydia but i would of thought he would be hard to replace......... :thumbsup:

oops!! I think this might be my fault, after all the records Nick's bought he promised me a mini break..He's booked it around the nighter!! I thought we weren't going and told a few people..Sorry Andy..

Steve, Lydia & Kid Mohair> see you usual time usual place.....x

Flying to Portugal on Sunday, have changed all money into Euros so no worry with Nick in the record bar this month... :thumbup:

ps, as you can see this is only my 5th post ever, i'll get my coat.....oops what drama....sorry all...

pps..Paul Sadot> The only time i've seen Nick dance is when he found his latest want in the record bar, he did a perfect 360 degree spin to see if i was in the room, then backdropped it into his open record box whilst trying to knock the dealer down a tenner..

Hannah..x

Very good of you to take some of the flack hanah but some of this was down to me,unfortunatley we promoters do make mistakes and not everything we do meets with everyones approval.Have moved things about as i said i would earlier in the day but some couldnt wait to stir it up, bottom line nick is on in the main room.Note to self run it past all 500 who attend if we want to make and djing decisions.You have a great time over in oz paul and we will try and struggle on with our little club :thumbup: .

Guest stivessoulie

:thumbup: yippee, me and Becky will be there ....seems ages since we were there last....looking forward to seeing you all....will be celebrating Becs birthday too :thumbup:

See you soon :g: x

Guest Lydia H

:thumbup: yippee, me and Becky will be there ....seems ages since we were there last....looking forward to seeing you all....will be celebrating Becs birthday too :thumbup:

See you soon :g: x

Ah bless, how old will Becky be? Are we allowed to buy her birthday drinks? :thumbup:

MAIN ROOM

PLUS GUESTS

excellent line up,one place that u can go to,u dont have to take ur clothes off to have a good time.

Billy

dear joe, i have to inform you i will be absent from this event. brad cant come either. i have never missed a backbeat before and brad only one. this however does in no way mitigate our crime in missing linda's birthday bash! i humbly request you and all the regulars forgive this totally selfish behavior [going on holiday] at this important time in backbeat history. i know you can rely on ziggy stevie and ted to keep order in the dungeon in the same way as my strict puritan manner ussually does. HAVE A GOOD UN EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EZZIE AND BRAD

CARL WILLINGHAM SUITE LINE UP

SORRY FOR THE DELAY IN POSTING THIS MONTHS LINE UP,AS ALWAYS WE HAVE ATTEMPTED TO SECURE THE SERVICES OF SOME DJS NEW TO THE C.W. SUITE PLUS THE WELCOME RETURN OF SOME OLD FAVOURITES.

JOHN BAXTER

JAYNE CARTER

DOLLY

TIM FLETCHER, SKA, REGGAE 1-2

TONY HATFIELD

JUMPIN' JOAN

KIDDO

JOHN PARKER

MARIA W

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT WE RECEIVED AT THE LAST EVENT, THE NEW DANCE FLOOR MADE A HUGE DIFFERENCE FOR THE TWINKLE TOES AMONGST US AND THERE IS STILL PLENTY OF ROOM FOR THE COOL CHIN SRATCHERS.

AS ALWAYS ANY FEEDBACK APPRECIATED.

CARL AND MARIA

dear joe, i have to inform you i will be absent from this event. brad cant come either. i have never missed a backbeat before and brad only one. this however does in no way mitigate our crime in missing linda's birthday bash! i humbly request you and all the regulars forgive this totally selfish behavior [going on holiday] at this important time in backbeat history. i know you can rely on ziggy stevie and ted to keep order in the dungeon in the same way as my strict puritan manner ussually does. HAVE A GOOD UN EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EZZIE AND BRAD

Jesus...the bar takings will suffer immeasurably

CARL WILLINGHAM SUITE LINE UP

SORRY FOR THE DELAY IN POSTING THIS MONTHS LINE UP,AS ALWAYS WE HAVE ATTEMPTED TO SECURE THE SERVICES OF SOME DJS NEW TO THE C.W. SUITE PLUS THE WELCOME RETURN OF SOME OLD FAVOURITES.

JOHN BAXTER

JAYNE CARTER

DOLLY

TIM FLETCHER, SKA, REGGAE 1-2

TONY HATFIELD

JUMPIN' JOAN

KIDDO

JOHN PARKER

MARIA W

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT WE RECEIVED AT THE LAST EVENT, THE NEW DANCE FLOOR MADE A HUGE DIFFERENCE FOR THE TWINKLE TOES AMONGST US AND THERE IS STILL PLENTY OF ROOM FOR THE COOL CHIN SRATCHERS.

AS ALWAYS ANY FEEDBACK APPRECIATED.

CARL AND MARIA

what an amazing line up, just wish i could be there......have a fantastic night and i'll see you november :ohmy:

Very good suggestions, but both already DJ'ed for Back Beat in the last six months or so...

Anyway pleased to announce we've got a Back Beat virgin (and I'll wager it's been a while since he heard anyone call him that) in the form of:

Cap'n Chris 'Bearsoul' Morgan.

TIS AN HONOUR SIR ! I'M EXCITED NOW SO LORD KNOWS WHAT I'LL BE LIKE COME THE NIGHT.

DO I GET A SPECIAL 'BACK BEAT VIRGIN' BADGE OR SHALL I JUST MAKE ME OWN?

SERIOUSLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS CHEERS JOE !!!!!!

CPTN M :D

TIS AN HONOUR SIR ! I'M EXCITED NOW SO LORD KNOWS WHAT I'LL BE LIKE COME THE NIGHT.

No Laughing at my records Bearsy....It's my birthday...and I'll play what I want to.. :D:thumbup::D

good choice :D .............i myself have a varied selection of K-TEL cd,s i have collected over the

years,so please dont be afraid to ask if once again you are stuck for a disc - jockey :D

looking forward to hearing that great birthday bash number...where having a gang bang!.where having a ball :D ....its been a while :D

Good God Stevie...What sort of Birthday bashes do you normally get invited to?????????