Guest jinx74

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 9
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

pete - you could of just sent me a message and ask for a listen... i do that often enough. sorry if my descriptions werent good enough for you. i write them mostly off memory because my turntable was broken when i listed those and didnt have a way to hear them.

or were you just being funny? :D

Social source share

pete - you could of just sent me a message and ask for a listen... i do that often enough. sorry if my descriptions werent good enough for you. i write them mostly off memory because my turntable was broken when i listed those and didnt have a way to hear them.

or were you just being funny?  :D

link

:lol: Play me Pi r square, I've never heard it.....
Social source share

or were you just being funny?  :lol:

link

Yeah I was joking in response to being called a bitch and a c*nt (ahem) but also I'd never heard of them except the Impalas so in answer to your question...yes :D

Social source share

Is funk really accepted so much on the soul scene in the UK?

link

Olaf , i think certain "Funk" records do crossover into the soul scene of the uk, not really certain if these two examples are really funk but they have that edge and appeal to me.

Little Mary Staten -Steppin' Stone, Black Stash - Mighty Love Man.

Social source share