Soul@hitchinfc - **** Tonight ****sean Chapman, Chalky & Nick Hackett

Guest Andy Kempster

Guest Andy Kempster

at last its here

me & graham are looking forward to seeing a packed house for this special night

there is a bonus free cd compiled from tracks donated by all the djs playing on the night

to reserve tickets call me on 07833 798720 or email me at northernsoul_1@hotmail.com

SOUL@HITCHINFC

3RD ANNIVERSARY

HITCHIN TOWN FOOTBALL CLUB

FISHPONDS ROAD, HITCHIN, HERTS, SG5 1NU

SPECIAL GUESTS

SEAN CHAPMAN, NICK HACKETT & CHALKY

REGULARS

ANDY KEMPSTER, GRAHAM DRIVER, BILL MACNAMARA

CONTACT: ANDY KEMPSTER 07833 798720 or NORTHERNSOUL_1@HOTMAIL.COM

MORE DETAILS: https://www.myspace.com/hitchinsoul

£6 OTD

8PM TIL 2AM

Edited by Andy Kempster
  • Replies 39
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Andy Kempster

should be able to make this one sounds like fun andy

nice one boots, look forward to seeing you and the other usual suspects,

should be a corker with the line up,

cant wait to hear some great music

We should be making a long awaited return visit from Walthamstow - looking forward to it.

Made all the sweeter of course following the undoubted thrashing Argyle will be giving QPR on the Tuesday before!

See you there,

Dave

Hi andy & Graham,

Count us lot in as well,along with the local QPR supporters club, well if Nick hacket's on we gotta show up, him being a top "R"s fan (all 37 of us).We want the end by the stage Andy,it'll be our Loft..

"COME ON YOU Rs".

On a serious note what a line up of guest DJs "Chalky" lifeline fame and good bloke..."Nick Hacket" Middletons king of the decks.."Sean Chapman"top dj ,but stinks of fish being a Grimsby Town supporter.

This WILL be a good night,looking foward to it..

Hi andy & Graham,

Count us lot in as well,along with the local QPR supporters club, well if Nick hacket's on we gotta show up, him being a top "R"s fan (all 37 of us).We want the end by the stage Andy,it'll be our Loft..

"COME ON YOU Rs".

On a serious note what a line up of guest DJs "Chalky" lifeline fame and good bloke..."Nick Hacket" Middletons king of the decks.."Sean Chapman"top dj ,but stinks of fish being a Grimsby Town supporter.

Looking forward to the night myself Toby, looks like being a good weekend in fact. Just sortin a few records now as haven't much time in the week. See ya Friday mate :)

Hi andy & Graham,

"COME ON YOU Rs".

Looking into the logistics but hope I may be able to make it, will call you or the receptionist later in the week. Can you believe I've never been to hitchin :)

QoFxx

Looking into the logistics but hope I may be able to make it, will call you or the receptionist later in the week. Can you believe I've never been to hitchin :)

QoFxx

Why????.do you support QPR ??

Looking forward to the night myself Toby, looks like being a good weekend in fact. Just sortin a few records now as haven't much time in the week. See ya Friday mate :)

Got it sorted Chalky,i'll give you a bell on mobile later on during the week ok..

Guest Andy Kempster

We should be making a long awaited return visit from Walthamstow - looking forward to it.

Made all the sweeter of course following the undoubted thrashing Argyle will be giving QPR on the Tuesday before!

See you there,

Dave

do you want me to reserve tickets for you, if i do this you get a cd held for you too (and its not bad either i must say)

come on you R's (there will be 3 R's boys there so be careful :rolleyes: )

Guest Andy Kempster

Can you reserve 3 tickets for me please Andy? Will be bringing Bernadette and Steve G.

consider it done Geoff, be nice to see you guys again

(cd's also reserved)

Guest Andy Kempster

dj times for friday as below:

• 8 TIL 9 ANDY & GRAHAM
  • 9 TIL 10 BILL MACNAMARA
  • 10 TIL 10.30 ANDY & GRAHAM
  • 10.30 TIL 11.30 CHALKY
  • 11.30 TIL 12.30 NICK HACKETT
  • 12.30 TIL 1.30 SEAN CHAPMAN
  • 1.30 TIL 2 (OR MAYBE MORE, DEPENDING ON THE FLOOR) ANDY & GRAHAM

FREE CD FOR THE FIRST 50 (INCLUDING RESERVATIONS) FEATURING TRACKS DONATED BY ALL THE DJs PLAYING ON THE NIGHT

What is it with you lot Andy!!! I am ferrying Cubs to a camp on the night and sorting them out (bloody 2nd time this has cropped up!) If I can make it I will, if only to heckle that Shirt-l***er Chapman, otherwise I will see u at luton the night after with much of the Arlesey Massive!!! You Swine! lol

Guest Andy Kempster

What is it with you lot Andy!!! I am ferrying Cubs to a camp on the night and sorting them out (bloody 2nd time this has cropped up!) If I can make it I will, if only to heckle that Shirt-l***er Chapman, otherwise I will see u at luton the night after with much of the Arlesey Massive!!! You Swine! lol

i reckon this is some underhanded baden-powellesque plot to keep you away from the hallowed boards of hitchin football club :rolleyes::wave::yes:

Looking forward to this one thumbup.gif

I take your not driving for a change then Steve,in that case we can have a beer or two if thats ok with you,with me being an"Rs" fan and all....But there again i DID used to play for the Palace when i was at school the manager at the time was Bert Head,no dont laugh,this is serious,so that makes me a sort of Palace person!!!

see you Friday Mate.. Toby..

I take your not driving for a change then Steve,in that case we can have a beer or two if thats ok with you,with me being an"Rs" fan and all....But there again i DID used to play for the Palace when i was at school the manager at the time was Bert Head,no dont laugh,this is serious,so that makes me a sort of Palace person!!!

see you Friday Mate.. Toby..

Top Man Toby :thumbup: I first went when I was a toddler Bert Head was there - he died a year or two back - but a genuine man.

do you want me to reserve tickets for you, if i do this you get a cd held for you too (and its not bad either i must say)

come on you R's (there will be 3 R's boys there so be careful wink.gif )

Very kind of you Andy - I will have to let you know a bit later in the week, as I havent checked who's coming with me yet!

Will be at the match tomorrow and looking forward to it.

Dave

Guest Bernadette

Can you reserve 3 tickets for me please Andy? Will be bringing Bernadette and Steve G.

Ta Geoff - I do love a free CD :thumbsup:

Really looking forward to my first venture to Hitchin! What with Letchworh the other week i'm getting around a bit outside the London dos :no:

Guest Andy Kempster

Ta Geoff - I do love a free CD :thumbsup:

Really looking forward to my first venture to Hitchin! What with Letchworh the other week i'm getting around a bit outside the London dos :no:

i'm just listening to it at the moment, some nice stuff on there. something for everyone and a nice reflection of the music at hitchin i think

Guest matt tees

Big O, How very dare you and I bet, you are ferrying cubs to a overnight CAMP site!!!

Guest Andy Kempster

Definately at least three of us coming up, could be a couple more - Can you keep at least 2 CD's back mate (0 for the others)

See you Friday,

Dave

no problem dave, as long as there is no mention of plymouth argyle! :ohmy:

no problem dave, as long as there is no mention of plymouth argyle! :rolleyes:

Andy I am sadly disappointed that you think I would stoop so low as to try and get 2 and 0 into a post for no other reason than to gloat - it's simply not in my nature 2 d0 such a thing!

See you tomorrow,

Dave

Guest Andy Kempster

FOR THE RECORD BUYERS AMONG YOU SEAN WILL BE SETTING UP HIS SALES BOXES

ALSO, GRAHAM WILL BE HAVING A BIT OF CLEAROUT OF HIS PLAY BOX SO KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED FOR SOME CORKING TUNES, I CAN ASSURE YOU I SHALL BE HAVING A GOOD LOOK IN THERE

SO IF YOU'VE BEEN AFTER A COPY OF JEANETTE OR PERHAPS THE HOUSTON OUTLAWS THEN TONIGHT COULD BE THE NIGHT, AND BELIEVE ME ALL HIS RECORDS ARE IN TIP TOP CONDITION!

Sorry cant make tonite, friend's birthday to celebrate in London! :lol:

Shame as I do like what Sean plays and of course seeing everyone else too! :thumbsup:

Going to have a drink for Jim.

Have a good nite! thumbsup.gif

Guest Andy Kempster

hi andy

great night had really good laugh,sorry we would not go home :thumbup:

only down side was that idiot that cant handle his drink or control his rather large mouth :thumbsup:

thanks for the compliment, we all had a great night and really, don't worry about staying i love playing to you guys

as for the incident, it i being addressed and we wont be seeing him at hitchin again. thanks for everyones support

Source Advert