Eddie Parker - I'm Gone - Awake

Pete S

EDDIE PARKER --- I'M GONE -- AWAKE - ORIGINAL

NO WORDS ARE NEEDED ON THIS ONE, ITS IN MINT MINUS CONDITION,

NO MARKS ON LABEL OR VINYL.

DOES A CLEANER COPY EXIST? I DOUBT IT

UP FOR OFFERS. NO TRADES THANKS.

AS JOHN MANSHIP HAS JUST SOLD A VG+ COPY FOR NEARLY £4K, NO NEED FOR INSULTS JUST SENSIBLE OFFERS PLEASE BY THURSDAY 13TH.

GOOD LUCK!

(p.s. If this is paid for via credit card then the winner will have to pay the card charges which will be 3% of the total)

Edited by Pete S
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 

Guest Black Gold of the Sun

Probably the greatest Northern Soul record of all time, proper NS, or proper Aggro Soul to use my favorite term! :yes:

Totally off topic but thought I would say it out loud!

Here Hear ,totaly agree with the above but unfortunatley way out of my price range but if I ever spent £4000 on a record this would be it thumbup.gif:lol:

Social source share

As a collectors piece its up there with the top ten of all time, and whoever gets its I tip my trilby off too.

However it never ceases to amaze me how many people are not aware that there is an alternative if owning I'm gone on original vinyl is a necessity...£25?

Go one Mr Sha Rae give it too me wink.gif

Edited by PaulDonnelly
  • Up vote 1
Social source share

As a collectors piece its up there with the top ten of all time, and whoever gets its I tip my trilby off too.

However it never ceases to amaze me how many people are not aware that there is an alternative if owning I'm gone on original vinyl is a necessity...£25?

Go one Mr Sha Rae give it too me wink.gif

Talking about the Hesitations...?

Social source share

EVEN italians have a sense of humour... :wicked:

:P:boxing::lol:

Paul, I knew it was a Billy Sha-Rae version but I've never heard it. 5 mins ago went on Soulclub.org, listened it, liked it, went on GEMM and bought one on Spectrum for 12 USD from a dealer in Canada...

What can we do without Soul Source...? thumbup.gif

Thanks

Roccia

P.S. BTW The Hesitations "That's The Love Is" has the same backing (I know you know)...

Edited by Roccia
Social source share

• 11 years later...
33 minutes ago, Bruv said:

Are there any other versions recorded of I'm Gone other than Eddie Parker and Billy Sha - Rae  :g:

yes eldridge gravy and the court supreme on emerald city soul club -vocal and instr - 200 copies pressed and given away at the emerald city w/ender in the us in 2011  i like it !!!

Social source share

48 minutes ago, sammy seaman said:

yes eldridge gravy and the court supreme on emerald city soul club -vocal and instr - 200 copies pressed and given away at the emerald city w/ender in the us in 2011  i like it !!!

Thank you Sammy, I thought I had heard another version at a Soul night this Year but never did find out who was singing it, and forgot about it until I stumbled on this here thread. :)  :hatsoff2:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!