1 Close

Co-op Classics;

8.30 Mr. CD

9 WAYNE KENNEDY

11 KEV ROBERTS

11.30 CHRIS KING

1 Close

link

AND TO MEET YOU AND SAY HELLO WILL BE THE ONE AND ONLY SPAN THE MAN whistling.gif:thumbsup:

AND TO MEET YOU AND SAY HELLO WILL BE THE ONE AND ONLY SPAN THE MAN  whistling.gif   :thumbsup:

link

not this weekend span, can't choose between 2 west mids venues so looks like a case of going to both of them

gaye

not this weekend span, can't choose between 2 west mids venues so looks like a case of going to both of them

gaye

link

A call from the Kidsons, results in a DJ booking(Connoisseurs) in April or May!

Is it just me, or does anyone else think Kev and Span remind them of Ralph and Ted from the Fast Show? :yes:   :yes:   :lol:

link

MICK H HAS A LOVELY BUNCH OF TOP NOTCH RARITIES READY FOR ACTION IN THE CONNOISSEURS ROOM-THIS FRIDAY.

ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COIN, THE MOTOWN ROOM WILL BE PACKED WITH AVAILABLE WOMEN. SO IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED PLEASE STAY AWAY!

JOHN POOLE WILL ANSWER ANY LAST MINUTE PRESTATYN QUESTIONS THIS FRIDAY AT ILKESTON.

LAST FEW WHITBY TICKETS ON SALE

MAR 19 STOKE KINGS HALL TKTS ON SALE PLUS AVAILABLE AT PRESTATYN.

Guys,

If you are coming to the Regency, Ilkeston there's some serious totty due in on Friday!

Expected attendance 700 plus

link

Kev you are turning into the Raymond Revue of Northern Soul. :ohmy:

Kev you are turning into the Raymond Revue of Northern Soul. whistling.gif

link

Shanesville,

Just think of all those 38 double d's in full on leather gear complete with OWLS motif.

Check me out dude tomorrow night....Karaoke starts at 8.30

I hope  you dont mean the young ladys on the door  blush.gif   :lol:

link

Span--the snow's cleared, the phones ringing and all roads lead to ILKESTON tonight.

ETS GO BABY, WHERE THE ACTION IS.

As Robert Parker poetically put it. Although disregard the line about the WIG and THE HIGH HEEL SNEAKERS!

And don't go poaching John Paul Mcgovern. You' have already nicked Bromby and Quinn and hijacked the Luke Beckett transfer.

link

Can tell your a typical bandwagon jumping pig fan Kev.

We had him at the Lane last season.

Couldn't hack it in the championship.

Anyway, he wont be at Hillsborough long. With a name like that hes on for the job as next Pope.

Now as for Steven MacLean ?

Estimated attendance tonight in Ilkeston;

MACE to fill in the blank space__________

link

Probably about 9 million. :lol:

Plenty of Totty, 4 rooms and a great line-up of to quality DJs. whistling.gif

Just in case you hadn't read the rest of this thread. :lol:

Kev, your turn to bump my Alsager thread back to the top now...come on mate, be a sport....

Regards,

Mace.

Kev, just noticed my Alsager thread has nearly 100 more views than this one.  whistling.gif

Thought I'd be generous and give you another hit, and keep you at the top buddy!!

Regards,

Mace

link

Ever ever the heard the word 'WANNABEE'

Ever ever the heard the word  'WANNABEE'

link

Never have Kev.

My ambitions are far higher than that. :lol:

Anyway, I'm already a big name in my bathroom.........

But like I've stated in previous posts, it's great to see you've reached the pinnacle of success on this scene....just remember there is only one way to go when you get to the top................ whistling.gif

Notice you never bumped my Alsager thread back to the top, spoilsport.......thankfully Soultownndy has done that for me, so I'll bump you back up with this reply for a brief second while I go and reply to Andy.......

Regards,

Mace

And were under starters orders aaaannnnddddd were off.

Its ILKESTON on the near side, ALSAGER just behind. Coming to the finish line its ILKESTON, Alsager, Alsager, Ilkeston, Ilkeston, Ilkeston and its ILKESTON.

Wow what a race. Glad I put that 50 quid on the 11 to 8 favourite.

Its ILKESTON on the near side, ALSAGER just behind. Coming to the finish line its ILKESTON, Alsager, Alsager, Ilkeston, Ilkeston, Ilkeston and its ILKESTON.

link

How much did that get you back then ?

link

So would I......I try and keep my promoting and gambling well seperated from each other. :lol:

Seem you have a problem with Alsager though.....wonder if it's derived from any other events of late. whistling.gif

Nice to keep you on your toes though! :lol:

Oh, your view counts catching up, so I'll have to carry this on in the Alsager thread....to give myself a fighting chance...... :lol:

Regards (polite as always)

Mace.

So would I......I try and keep my promoting and gambling well seperated from each other.  :lol:

Seem you have a problem with Alsager though.....wonder if it's derived from any other events of late.  whistling.gif

Nice to keep you on your toes though!  :lol:

Oh, your view counts catching up, so I'll have to carry this on in the Alsager thread....to give myself a fighting chance...... :lol:

Regards (polite as always)

Mace.

link

If you carry on being nice there's a WRIGHTS delivery coming to your house.

I put 50 quid on and got £118.75 back.  :rolleyes:

Where you going tonight Blade? Anywhere?

Shane

link

Was going to go to Friendship, but on at Polish Club tomorrow. Apparently the cleaner has flu whistling.gif

JPM should be a massive hit for us.

Blader, I do hope you are visiting our 4 roomer tonight

link

All joking aside, I was going to the Friendship. But I'm working for John Vincent tomorrow and I'm not allowed out twice in a week.

Apart from next tuesday at beautiful downtown Bramall Lane that is.

Steve

what another good night at ilkeston the place was packed 4 rooms buzzing  :yes:   :yes:

link

THE UNDISPUTED NUMBER ONE SOUL NIGHT IN THE UK-and that's official!

NO ARGUMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED!!!

Not this time, perhaps, but a few months ago you did make me sit on the naughty chair at the Railway :yes: an event which has left me mentally scarred! :yes:

link

Good to see ya Dave. As its Saturday, I don't know which mishievous stick to hit Wiganer 1 with. The long or short one? You decide.

Not this time, perhaps, but a few months ago you did make me sit on the naughty chair at the Railway :D an event which has left me mentally scarred! :yes:

link

That event scarred me too Dave, Ive not been back :yes:

Anyway I seem to remember you liked the naughty chair :yes:

Good to see ya Dave. As its Saturday, I don't know which mishievous stick to hit Wiganer 1 with. The long or short one? You decide.

link

Well as it's Saturday, and I'm not kidding myself that I'm working, I haven't really got time to get into another mischievous thread. :yes:

But I would say that a gentle prod would be preferable to any full-on blows. :yes::yes: