Diamonds

Guest glyn-w

what a brill night. ok i was little tipsey whistling.gif but it still dint take away the sucsesss of the event..young baz started thing`s off at 7.30 till 9.00 playing sum brill sounds to a filling room by 9.00 there was at least 150 there and by 10.00 the place was packed whith 240 .. Then MR Parker , chiro, mick "h" played sume fantastic stuff i was was realy looking forward to chiro`s spot (havent herd him in years) playing some of his classick R&B sounds brill.Then thay all (apart from mick h who had his own gig to do) done a half hour spot giving it hell on the dance floor.. Awsome stuff.. the night ended with Dave Vanner playing the decks . and spinning the likes off tear stained face , hard roe to hoe, and other hard to get sounds. And ending the night whith the montclairs, Hey you (dont fight it) one of my all time fave`s.... A brill night that will be talked abought for weeks.. roll on the next one.. thank you all..

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

thanks glyn i had an extreamly enjoyable evening slowly recovering now dave and lisa would like to thank every one for coming and making the effort to make it the night it was. you forgot to mention the work of the two door ladys lisa and chel

must appologise for a few 'non soulies' but im not going into that they just dont understand what we have. all in all a fantastic night

thanks glyn i had an extreamly enjoyable evening slowly recovering now dave and lisa would like to thank every one for coming and making the effort to make it the night it was. you forgot to mention the work of the two door ladys lisa and chel

must appologise for a few 'non soulies' but im not going into that they just dont understand what we have. all in all a fantastic night

link

oops your right mate !!. Lisa and chel done a brill job on the door.. (normally thay would have a job finding it he he)

link

Top effort mate!

Nice mix of music. Enjoyed Ciro's RnB and Mick pulled out some big ones. Not TOO many oldies either, and they were mostly thoughtfully chosen.

As for the non-soulies, most of em kept out of the way and those youngsters were all right once the etiquette had been explained- apart from the one who was taking the piss out of Neil, and I think he eventually worked out it wasn't a wise thing to do whistling.gif:thumbsup:

Dave

PS when you gonna do me that cd? :wicked:

Top effort mate!

Nice mix of music. Enjoyed Ciro's RnB and Mick pulled out some big ones. Not TOO many oldies either, and they were mostly thoughtfully chosen.

As for the non-soulies, most of em kept out of the way and those youngsters were all right once the etiquette had been explained- apart from the one who was taking the piss out of Neil, and I think he eventually worked out it wasn't a wise thing to do whistling.gif   :wicked:

Dave

PS when you gonna do me that cd? :lol:

link

i will do it im working on another one with just all soulful house on it as soon as its finnished i'll let you have a copy :thumbsup:

Yep, well done to Dave and Lisa for putting on a brill do and nice to see plenty of great people who had travelled to Irthlingborough for the occassion. It was a bit weird WALKING to a soul nite! I hope I have a good a time next time I go to Diamonds to see them hammered by NTFC!!

:thumbsup: Nice to see all your comments, glad you all enjoyed the night. Dave & I were really pleased couldnt have asked for a better attendance the hard work certainly paid off.

We would like to thank all the DJ's on the night the music was fantastic and thanks to all you travellers. We will be booking another one for towards the end of the year I will keep you posted.

Once again thanks to you all for your support and so glad the night was a winner! thumbsup.gif

Yep, well done to Dave and Lisa for putting on a brill do and nice to see plenty of great people who had travelled to Irthlingborough for the occassion. It was a bit weird WALKING to a soul nite! I hope I have a good a time next time I go to Diamonds to see them hammered by NTFC!!

link

From what i hear you lost your way there mate!!. :sleep3: and if it wasent for beverly pointing you in the right direction you would`nt have found your way home ither ha ha..As for NTFC..NO CHANCE..

Thanks for a great night you two.Great sounds,venue (despite the football team,but then what can I say,I'm a Port Vale supporter,even worse!!) & atmosphere! See you very soon! xx wink.gif

link

Hi french`y nice to hear from you on soul source..Glad you enjoyd the night at the Diamonds... :thumbsup: ... probley see you at prestatin.. as for Port Vale :thumbsup:

Yea,hope to see you at Prestatyn mate (which does mean I'll miss the game v Oldham,but then with only 2 fans (ie: me & Robbie Williams) I daresay the lads won't miss me that much!!! :shades:   P.S: Don't forget your long Johns for Prestatyn (it's a bit Parky up there!!!)....mine are already packed! :lol:

link

And my Willy Warmers :lol: