Wanted - Mel & Tim - Forever & A Day - Stax

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 18
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

You sure on that Taff? I've been told by several people categorically that it's LP only.

By the way, was absolutely gobsmacked to hear this in the Old Orleans restaurant on Cardiff Bay a few weeks ago...........nearly choked on my Jambalaya!

link

Sorry! My mistake! Not Taff but Steve G!!! Monday mornings......DOH!

Social source share

It DID get a US 45 release. Here's the info:

Mel & Tim

"Forever & A Day" b/w "That's The Way I Want To Live My Life"

STAX 0224

link

[/quot

Whale oil beef hooked.............thanks for that Sebastian. Better get hunting. Killer track, should be a massive nighter sound, can't understand why so much baby batter gets away with getting played and fantastic tunes like this get passed over.

Social source share

The Lp version is longer though, see you at Essence Taffy - if not before - I will be putting in a cameo appearance at Prestatyn !

link

Looks like i've really started something with this one and will now have to try even harder to find a copy!

Does anybody know what LP the track is on?

Social source share

Theres no difference between the album and 45 version, exactly the same from start to finish.

For those searching for it,  it's actually the b-side of "That's the way ..."

Tomo

link

Searched on Craig Moerer's site........out of stock. Not listed on JMs but the LP was, though out of stock.

I have the LP (some nice tracks, couple of crossover types, nice slow ones) but would like the 45 too. Current prices anyone?

Social source share

• 2 months later...