I Give Up

Pete S

A question someone sent to me about a record I have on Ebay...see if you can answer his questions by looking at the advert! Surely it's easier to click on the item than to send the seller a question?? :graywanker:

Willie Bobo

Dear mayfairmenthol,

Is this a single or an album? Is there a printed sleeve? And what is the condition of disc and sleeve?

4701886930 SOUL / NORTHERN - WILLIE BOBO -

VERVE 21-Feb-05

Social source share

• Replies 16
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

And taken the track listing off it!  thumbsup.gif

link

You're not gonna get £30 for Warm Excursion either - there's been loads on eBay recently. I just got one for $20.

Wouldn't mind the Harlem Train though. Fancy a deal that would include The Wailers - Lonesome Track on Ska Beat? PM me if interested Pete.

Cheers

Godz

Social source share

Speaking of people not reading ebay descriptions properly. The one and only time i got negative feedback was when i sold a record and the guy gave me neg feedback coz it didn't have a pic sleeve when i never even said it had a pic sleeve in the first place. Tosser

Social source share

Speaking of people not reading ebay descriptions properly. The one and only time i got negative feedback was when i sold a record and the guy gave me neg feedback coz it didn't have a pic sleeve when i never even said it had a pic sleeve in the first place. Tosser

link

Whats a blue nose doing in Aberdeen?, is it a religion issue? :sleep3:

Social source share

Whats a blue nose doing in Aberdeen?, is it a religion issue? :sleep3:

link

It's not just my nose that's blue the day everything's blue it's bloody freezin with all the snow but the result yesterday makes up for it. Is it a religious thing don't know what you mean :D:D:) Now where did i put my flute.

Edited by tubbs
Social source share

It's not just my nose that's blue the day everything's blue it's bloody freezin with all the snow but the result yesterday makes up for it. Is it a religious thing don't know what you mean :)   :D   :sleep3: Now where did i put my flute.

link

Under your bowler hat. (Or sash) :D:D:D

Good win yesterday. Pity Bellamy didnt get sent off though.

Social source share

link

Ahh you should have offered to custom make him one, it's really easy but may I suggest felt tip pens for outlines as crayons smudge and can ruin the overall effects

JoT

Social source share

link

I sold a guy on Ebay. a classical record...I never mentioned it had a picture sleeve in my listing...when he got it he said one corner of the sleeve had a crease in it..and left bad feedback as the article was not as described..!!!

Social source share

It's not just my nose that's blue the day everything's blue it's bloody freezin with all the snow but the result yesterday makes up for it. Is it a religious thing don't know what you mean whistling.gif   :thumbsup:   ranting_1.gif Now where did i put my flute.

link

HaHa nice one Tubbs, see ye Seturday pal, fit like and all that!! ranting_1.gif

Social source share

Under your bowler hat. (Or sash)  :D   :D   :D

Good win yesterday. Pity Bellamy didnt get sent off though.

link

The tic would've been better off wi David Bellamy ranting_1.gifwhistling.gif:thumbsup: Who's this an impersanation of ranting_1.gif after Rab Douglas brill pwn goal. yes you guessed it it's the leaping leprachaun himself. Now where did i put that goat.

Edited by tubbs
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!