Six Of The Best (well, I Think So Anyway)

bozaboy

All a tenner (yes, ten of your English quids only) each plus £1.50 1st Class Recorded postage in the UK (elsewhere, negotiable).

All at least VG/VG+ if not better (other buyers have told me I'm far too lenient with my gradings, but so what!) and this grading includes both label AND vinyl.

No musical descriptions given because we all know what cracking Northern/X-over tunes this lot are.

PayPal ONLY please. PM me if interested. If I can, I'll supply JPEGs and MP3s if you need 'em. Good Luck everybody!

My baby knows how to love her man b/w God bless our love - The Ballads - Venture stock (VG+)

Super lovin' b/w Goodness gracious - Chestnut Tree - Paramount demo (VG+)

A slice of the pie b/w You better believe it - Jewel Akens - ERA demo (VG+)SOLD

Funny changes b/w Your love it won me over - Cookie Scott - ORR stock (VG+)

Don't make me cry b/w Full time lover - Little Frankie Lee - Great Scott stock (VG now VG- but still sounds great - LOUD!!!!!)

Bye bye baby - Your love is important to me - Betty Everett - ABC stock (VG+) SOLD

OK, OK! Various Sourcers have told me via PM's and the like that the problem with these beauties not selling is that a lot of people "don't know them" .... Wha!!!!!!!!!

So to redress that, I've added scans and fairly longish soundclips so you can't claim that now! C'mon DJ's, freshen up your sets with a few "unknowns" (apparently) and for 10 quid, can you really go wrong? Can You?

post-971-1189770759_thumb.jpg

post-971-1189770790_thumb.jpg

post-971-1189770823_thumb.jpg

post-971-1189770859_thumb.jpg

Ballads_My_woman.MP3

Chestnut_Tree_Lovin.MP3

Cookie_Scott_Changes.MP3

Little_Frankie_Lee_Cry.MP3

post-971-1189770759_thumb.jpg

post-971-1189770790_thumb.jpg

post-971-1189770823_thumb.jpg

post-971-1189770859_thumb.jpg

Ballads_My_woman.MP3

Chestnut_Tree_Lovin.MP3

Cookie_Scott_Changes.MP3

Little_Frankie_Lee_Cry.MP3

Edited by bozaboy
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 6
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Space man, your disbelief is mine also. It really is a cracking tune that I've had the benefit of hearing on a big system .... it sure ain't a ballad, but it is Willie Hutch at his producing cod-Motown at it's finest!

Clips and samples now added to tempt the very wary! Have a look/listen!

Edited by bozaboy
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!