Paul Capon - Mini List - Prices Reduced

Paul Capon

Paul Capon list - reduced prices on these prior to my new list going out.

Email me on xoversoul@ntlworld.com if you see anything

NB A CD with a sample of all the tracks marked 'cd' is available for a quid.

7th Wonder Living my life just for you quality steppy ballad Parachute dj 8

Christy Allen Walk tall like a man Original copy of this Northern dancer.

Nice DJ too. Diamond dj 7

Clarence Ashe Dancing in a dream world Early beat ballad - original first label before Chess. Priced to clear J & S (drill hole) 2

Ashford & Simpson It seem to hang on 80's classic WB uk 2

The Beck Family Nobody but you 80's midtempo steppy dancer - A great cheap record! Priced to clear Le Point 5 or 3 vg+

Archie Bell & The Drells LP 'Tighten up' MINT SEALED EXACT REISSUE Contains the two MONSTER tracks "1000 Wonders" & "When you left heartaches began" Atlantic 12

George Benson cd LP ' Tell it like it is' inc ' My woman's good to me' A&M USA 16

Chuck Bernard cd Got to get a hold of myself 70's mid tempo Zodiac 9

The Blackbyrds Walking in rhythm / The Baby Total classic midtempo dancer. Everyone should have one of these!! B side is a great inst. Fantasy 4

Corey Blake cd How can I go on without you All time classic 70's dancer. A masterpiece penned by Prine Phillip Mitchell. Capitol offers

Bobby Bloom cd Love, don't let me down Uplifting 60s - recommended Kama Sutra 12

Jan Bradley Can't get enough of your love 2 step classic. Looks ex plays vg+ Malaco 2

Brenda & the Tabulations cd That's in the past brilliant top class 60's dancer - I RECOMMEND THIS BLIND Also a G copy - marks all over but plays surprisinly well Dionn dj iss 50 or 10 Good

Brown Sugar Don't hold back/ lonliness 70's dancer Chelsea 3

Brown Sugar Lonliness (will bring us back together) same both sides Capitol dj 2

Cado Belle cd LP 'same' I didn't realise just how good this LP is!!! Inc. the great dancer 'Got to love' and the fantastic 'I name this ship survival' with lotsa of others. RECOMMENDATION - check the sample CD Anchor 25

Linda Clifford cd March across the land Mid-tempo crossover Paramount 15

Danny Cox LP 'Feel so good' Inc ' You can't hold me back' Casablanca 6

Sonny Crosby cd I'm in love with your love A Japanese firend put me on to this GREAT 70s track - HIGHLY recom Chimneyville 40

Bobby Cutchins cd I did it again classy 70's dancer - co written by John Edwards Lasso 9

Alfie Davison *************** Love is a serious business all time classic 70's dancer ALWAYS a floorpacker. Double sided stereo vocal. Mercury dj 175 ex

Dynasty 12" Satisfied Classic boogie 12" Writing/tippex on Label Solar 12" 3 vg+

Clifton Dyson & Gwen Matthews cd I'm giving up The PRIMO cut from the rare 'AFTER HOURS' mini LP. QS 20

Elan cd No limit Superb modern dancer. Lovely indie that came and went in the mid-80's. It's even got a 6min 30 secs extended mix on the other side. HOW did they get that on a 45!!!!!! ATL 70

Alton Ellis & We The People Very happy Great indie 7" dancer from 2004. Certainly needs playing out Alltone 5

Fantastic Four cd LP ' Birth & death of a gangster - alvin stone' Inc ' My love won't stop at nothing' FANTASTIC track with 'Sweet' James Epps on vocals. MINT SEALED/SHRINK 20th Century/ Westbound 12 or 8 vg+

Gloria Gaynor cd LP 'Park Avenue sound' Inc 'This love affair' GREAT 70s DANCER. Very underraded LP - loads of good tracks Polydor 9

Ghetto Children cd It's not easy to say goodbye/ Don't take your sweet love away Great double header - 70's crossover dancer. Roulette dj 60

Garland Green Don't let love walk out on us Out and out classic 70's dancer RCA 60

Judy Green cd Come on out of the crowd / I can't get along without you Crossover dancer Klondike 20

Richie Havens LP 'Mixed bag' Inc 'I can't make it anymore' - lovely version of Spyder Turner MGM 15

Marcia Hines cd LP 'Marcia Shines' INCLUDES THE SUPERB TRACK 'You gotta let go' which is absolutely great. Wizzard (Australian only release) 30

Hodges James & Smith LP 'Power in your love' Their second LP 20th Century 5

Thelma Houston cd LP 'Thelma Houston' Inc the unknown MONSTER 'Nothing left to give' This track is only on the UK or German release and NOT on the USA release of this LP. IF YOU DON'T KNOW THIS TRACK THEN GIVE ME A CALL TO HEAR IT - VERY HIGHLY RECOM. Vinyl looks vg+ - plays EX. Cover has some creasing Mowest UK 100 ex

Rhetta Hughes Light my fire great version Tetragrammaton 15

The Inspirations Gotta find a new love A FANTASTIC group 60's dancer that was left in the can at the time. Recently discovered and released for the first time on this great looking label. Tarx 12

Millie Jackson We got to hit it off 12" Classic boogie track. Nice SPRING promo Spring 12" dj 3 ex

Ollie Jackson cd Gotta wipe away the teardrops / The day my heart stood still black label reissue Magnum 8 6 vg+

Lois Johnson cd Maybe I was wrong Super rare west coast modern soul Sabteca 80

Albert Jones cd You and your love Fantastic crossover gem Canadian Only release. GREAT ON A 45!!! NICE PRICE ON THIS (LP available aswell - ASK) Candy Apple 40

Gladys Knight & Pips LP 'A little knight music' Inc' No one could love you more' Soul 14

Lazerus cd LP only track Includes the UNKNOWN MONSTER MID-TEMPO DANCER 'Brown Eyes'. Discovered by a friend Charlie M from London who discovered Beres Hammond 'Do this world a favour' & John Valenti 'Why don't we fall in love". A future one for the 'Soul Essence' crowd I'm sure!!!! Found a couple of copies so price dropped. 40 or 35 ex

Lifeforce cd What'cha gonna do about it / The freeze super soulful stepper backed with a funk track Smokeout dj 45

Candace Love cd Wonderful night /Oh Oh boy that's a no no I think that this is the original of the in-demand Ruby Andrews version on Zodiac - almost identical but a fraction of the price. Aquarius 7 vg+

Love Committee cd Tired of being your fool Classic 70's dancer. A HARD 7" release of the top cut from the 'Law & Order" LP Gold Mind 30

Barbara Lynn Trying to love two In demand dancer Ichiban 60

M'Lady Baby, You lied 80's dancer 20th Cent 5

Magnetic Touch Ain't gonna be a next time P & P 10

Main Ingredient cd Brotherly love A HIGHLY RECOMMENDED mid-tempo 70's group dancer. Version of BPS Revolution rarity RCA 10

Major IV All of my love recommended group mid-tempo Venture dj 20

Manhattans Baby, I'm sorry 60's group sound Carnival 8

Manhattans cd I can't stand for you to leave Uplifting 70's group dancer Carnival 10

Bobbi Martin For the love of him VERY STRONG - big production newie 60's dancer.semi - known. Check out tape T4 UA 15

Bobby Martin For the love of him Big production beat ballad Very weird Australian reissue Flamingo 2

The Marvelettes LP 'Return of the Marvelettes' Apparently this was not actually the Marvelettes but Wanda Young backed with The Andantes as the Marvelettes had broken up!!!! Tamla 305 10 vg+

Barbara Mason cd Ain't got nobody / Oh how it hurts superb 60's dancer backed with a mega soulful slowie Arctic 15 or 10 vg+

Barbara Mason When you look at me/I should be leaving you TWO Femme mid-tempo National General 8

Barbara Mason cd LP ' Transition' Inc the great 'World in a crisis' . In shrink Buddah 25

Barbara Mason & The Futures Make it last Huge 70's dancer. PICTURE COVER copy Buddah 12

Barbara Mason & The Futures Make it last Huge 70's dancer. PICTURE COVER copy Buddah 12

Mellaa cd Free TOP NOTCH modern soul. This just doesn't turn up. First copy I've seen in years Larc 75

Melodics cd Ain't that sharing my love / I never thought I'd lose U Swinging dancer from 1970 MOC 35

Barbara Mercer Call on me / So real Two cracking Detroit soul sides. Produced by Mike Terry. Original label before Capitol. G copy plays vg Sidra 30vg+ or 10 g

Buddy Miles LP 'All the faces of...' Inc the GREAT dancer 'I'm just a kiss away' Inc 'I'm just a kiss away' & pull yourself together. ALSO Dutch release ColumbiaUS CBS (Dutch) 20 20

Barbara Mills cd Try nice midtempo 60's obscurity. Lovely wdj copy Hickory dj 20

Charles Mintz Give a man a break hard funk Uplook 22

The Mob cd I dig everything about you 70s dancer. Absoulute classic - a GREAT CHEAP record! G copy - mint with minute hairline crack totally inaudible Colossus 8 or 3 g Polydor German copy 10

The Mob cd I'd like to see more of you Another cheap great 70's dancer Colossus 6 pic sleeve 8

Ben Monroe Broken home 70's dancer Dakar 17 or 10 vg+

Moses cd Sweet love soulful indie midtempo Pure Silk 6

Moses cd If you don't mean it recommended modern/rare groove tune. Everything in the right places!!! Piedmont 20

Tim Murry cd Thinking of you ORIGINAL light blue copy of this great modern soul tune. Apparently he now works on the gate of a Greyhound track in Detroit. Detroit Traks (BLUE ORIGINAL) 55

Natural four Love that really counts Yet another quality Hutson 70's group midtempo Curtom 5

Niteflyte cd All about love Early 80s - tremendous. Howard Johnson on lead vocals. These are M- except for tiny hairline marks not affecting play. GREAT - RECOMMENDED Ariola 20 ex

Norfolk cd Together Highly recommended modern soul dancer GREAT - RECOMMENDED Barbara Jean 30

Northern LP ' Lady luck' Guiness 10

O'Bryan LP ' You and I' EMI 5

The Originals cd LP 'Portrait of.. INC 'Don't stop now' ACE DANCER. Corner cut or groove cut on sleeve. 2nd copy is rare white label audition copy which has the following printed on label 'RARE FIRST EDITION COLLECTORS ISSUE' Soul 25 Soul dj 35

Our Ladies of Soul Let's groove together One of the best Detroit girl dancers you'll hear - BRILL. ven the G copy plays well Kelton 30 m- or 25 vg+ or 8 g

C.B. Overton Superstar lady under-rated 70's dancer - great cheap tune!! Shock 10

Sharon Paige New to you great stepper ABC 40

Parrish Your smile left field dancer Uptite 20

Patti & the Lovelites Love so strong / Oh my love An all time fav of mine. Sheer class female SOUL!!!! - on original label before the 20th Century release. A BLIND BUY IF YOU DON'T KNOW IT Lovelite 25

The People's Choice cd You're mine / Run to me Punchy crossover group soul backed with a left field group mid-pacer Veroneeca 15

Al Perkins Yes my goodness yes 70's mitempo - all the strings etc. Buddah 18

Al Perkins Yes my goodness yes 70's midtempo ATCO 10

Philly Devotions I just can't say goodbye 70's group dancer Columbia 4

Pieces of eight Come back girl Good northern dancer A & M 15 vg+

Pleasure Glide 70's funky soul Fantasy 5

Annette Poindexter You'll get it right back Brena 20

Powerful People (Little girl) Say yes 70's dancer that has shot up now Epic dj 35

Pratt & McClain cd 12" Whachersign Great funky soul with a Leroy Hudson feel. Recommended!!!! Great extended version. I've let my 45 go and kept the 12" which doesn't happen very often for me!!!! Reprise 12" DJ 40

Prophecy Everybody walking together All Platinum 10

Arthur Prysock All I need is you tonight 70's dancer Old Town 6

Pure Pleasure cd By my side Modern soul ace that just doesn't turn up. Also vg+ with strong play grade. QC 80 30 vg

Quazar Saving my love for a rainy day another semi-known 70's dancer Arista pic sleeve 8 uk 10 us

Lou Ragland cd What should I do / Understand each other Two TOP DRAW tunes. 'A' side appears on one of the modern soul CDs SMH 65

Barbara Randolph cd You got me hurting all over / Can I get a witness classic rare groove sound. (S35050) Soul dj 35

Barbara Randolph You got me hurting all over/ I got a feelin Nice issue with both of these great sides. Highly recommended. Soul (S35038) 35

Rare Pleasure Let me down easy SUPERB 70's uptempo dancer. (minor water damage on label - vinyl is M-). This the piano sample of the hugh dance hit 'Needin U' by David Morales Cheri 25

Razzy cd I hate hate Feel good 70's dancer with more strings and backing singers Aquarian 8

Razzy cd I hate hate Feel good 70's dancer . Alternative UK version with the toned down backing singers MGM iss (UK) 5 or 3 vg

Bobby Reed cd I'll find a way Another TOP TOP tune from Bobby. This has everything going for it. Monster written all over it Loma dj 40 vg+

Revalation That's how much you mean to me Motown flavored 1999 release Dolores 5

Revelation cd Feel it classic sounding group dancer from 1980 Handshake 6

Revelation cd Where it's warm / Are you ready for this "Warm" is a TOP NOTCH mid tempo group dancer that NEEDS playing RSO 15

Burny Reynolds cd Try me / If she's your lover A side fantastic original version of Donn Mann Surkar 20 or 15vg+

Rhythm Heritage Theme from 'Starsky & Hutch' Funk classic ABC dj 10

Bill Robinson & Quails Lay your head on my shoulder / Do I love you Great double header. Midtempo group (harmonies etc) RECOMM Date dj 20

Ron & Embracers You came into my heart Potential monster here. Great 60's dancer. Lovely mint copy too Spectrum 70

Jackie Ross cd Don't change your mind / Who could be loving you very overlooked crossover soul backed with a great mid-tempo Fountain dj 15 vg+

Rotary Connection cd Teach me how to fly Sidney Barnes on lead vocals with Minnie Riperton. Fast northern soul Cadet Concept 8 vg+

Round Robin Monopoly I'd rather loan you out Supberb builder from the rare 'Alpha' LP - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED here on a lovely white dj 45. (all copies I've seen seem to have a few small bumps in the vinyl - nothing serious) Truth dj 35

Ruby & Romantics cd Does he really care for me Big production beat ballad northern. Great vocals, strings, horns etc. Kapp 15 or 6 vg

Scandal Either love grows or goes 80's dancer Sam 5

Scientists of Soul cd Be's that a way sometimes Great swinging dancer Kashe 15

Gloria Scott What am I gonna do / inst. From the famed LP. This is as good as 'A case of too much lovemaking' Great on a 7". A lot harder to find than people realize even though it reached the dizzy heights of #74 in the April 1974 R&B charts!!!!! Casablanca 55

Nancy Sinatra cd Kinky love RARE - GREAT soul tinged with jazz. HIGHLY recommended promo only release of a track that was banned in the UK due to the lyrics (quite tame really). Private Stock white dj 35 dj 30

Smoke Sugar Company Save a little love for a rainy day Tough group sound. Produced by Len Jewell & Jimmy Conwell Tere De 50

Annette Snell cd It's all over now 70's dancer. Epic dj 25

Soul Brothers Inc. cd I saw forever my love fantastic group crossover CUR 30

George Soule cd Get involved great rare groove feel. Loads of calls on the last copy. This has the odd tick -plays very well Fame 12 vg+

The Steelers Must be love Modern soul mid-pace dancer. Outstanding vocals Triple T 20

Street People cd You're my one weakness girl / You're the girl I love 70's 'Philly sound' group dancer out of New York. A great £6s worth!!!!! Also mono/stereo DJ copy Vigor iss Vigor dj 5

Jeb Stuart cd Can't count the days Soulful midtempo ballad. Kent dj 9

Suade cd Open up your mind (to my mind) Great soulful midtempo stepper from 1981. This type of quality small label 80's stuff is getting very scarce. Red Line 10

Carletta Sue cd You keep holding back Great stepper. Original 45 that appears on one of the GOLDMINE ESSENTIAL MODERN SOUL CD's String 8

Carletta Sue cd You keep holding back Great stepper. Rarer dark green label 45 that appears on one of the GOLDMINE ESSENTIAL MODERN SOUL CD's String 22

Sugar & Spice cd Dreams mid-tempo 60's Kapp 6

The Summits cd Let me love you again / it takes two Highly recommennded sweet two step A side & B side is great funky soul - similar to VISE on Chocolate Mama DC International 6

Sunny & Sunliners cd I'm no stranger A great 70's group dancer. Here on the local release & major release Key-Loc 22 (local release) London 18 (major release)

Sunrise Movement cd Nothing left but love / Clockwise revolution 70's midtempo. Check this out on the CD Ghetto 20

Supremes Where did our love go Motown 3

The Supremes cd Bad weather GREAT TUNE - ACE track - sounds like Voices of East Harlem etc. Motown 15

Swede cd I got to move on Mid-tempo 70's that builds up nicely. Butter Fields 8

Sheryl Swope cd Can't get him off my mind FANTASTIC 60's dancer - Totally recommended (same both sides) 2nd copy is crackly but plays well - this copy has the B side 'How you feel' Duo 65 35 vg

Sheryl ************ Swope cd One moment Semi known MEGA mid-tempo dancer. Just waiting to be played by someone. Duo 65 45 vg+

Foster Sylvers Misdemeanor Classic groove Pride 15 (local release) MGM (major release) 10vg+ or 12

Table of Contents Wrapped around your finger great modern soul mid-tempo Lake 25

Tapestry cd Life is what you make it / mono Mid 70's sould dancer. Sounds very Brothers Guiding Light or Detroit Spinners. Capitol 12

Third Dimention Third Dimension If my heart was an open book Quality Crossover dancer. Sl abel damage. 2nd copy plays more like EX Bump Shop 60 or 40vg+

Three Shades of Soul Being in love / Smooth sailing Enjoy 40

Three Shades of Soul Being in love / Smooth sailing great modern soul midtempo Another RECOMMENDATION Enjoy 40

Tierra cd Together Another nice group pice from 1980 Boardwalk 8

Tierra Wanna be together again Great group sound from late 70's HIGHLY RECOMMENDED Boardwalk 12

Toulouse APB Image 5

Tower of Power This time it's real uplifting 70's dancer WB 8

Trammps Where do we go from here Mega production philly sound recommended. Local label release before Philly Int. also VG copy that has some noise Golden Fleece 12 vg+ or 3 vg

True Image It's only a matter of time Highly recommended 70's - TK production Juana 25

The Trumains cd Ripe for the pickin dj A really hard record to find. I havn't seen a copy listed for a couple of years. Solid 70's dancer. I've just found an ULTRA RARE ISSUE copy for my self with the 'Mr Magic Man' B side so my DJ copy is going. I maybe open to an offer on the issue???? RCA dj 125

Turn of the Century A man in love detroit Bumpshop 10

Undisputed Truth Girl, you're alright Great 70's group midtempo stepper Gordy 5

Unlimited Four I wanna be happy swinging 60's group dancer vg copy plays vg+ Chanson 10 or 5 vg

Vanguards I can't use you girl / Somebody Please uptempo A side BUT WOW what a builder on the B.Another fav. Whizz 10 or 5 vg

The Vanguards cd Gotta have love / falling out of love Rare northern dancer with great piano breaks and group harmonies. A side is vg+ and play excellent except for some noise for 14 secs at the start. B side is a group ballad/midtempo which is vg Lamp 100

The Vibrations cd Shake it up / Make it last MONSTER rare groover. Great silver DJ copy too!!! Chess dj offers

Gloria Walker My precious love great midtempo backed with hard funk People 8 vg+ or 6 vg

Pete Warner cd I just want to spend my life with you Another great Polydor side. 70's class. (initials on label) Polydor 100

Baby Washington Baby, let me get close to you a great cheapie Master 5 4

Baby Washington Run my heart / Your fool classic 60's VG+ copy play EX Sue 30 m- or 12 vg+

Glenn Watts My little plaything Fantastic 60's soul!!!!! Bunky 17

Sam Waymon If you say so / be's that way sometime What a voice. The 'If you say' side just builds and builds. A QUALITY tenner tune!!!!!!! RCA dj 10

Weapons of peace cd This life's (about to get me down) potential moster here. picture sleeve Playboy dj no pic 17 15

Oscar Weathers Just to prove that I love you great dancer - I'm sure this will get very popular once played. Needs playing now !!! I'm amazed this is still a cheap record!!!!!!! Top& Bottom 12 ex or 8 vg+

The Webs Tomorrow Northern group. ANOTHER QUALITY cheap record. Popside 6

Jean Wells What have I got to lose Classic 60's northern crossover RECOMMENDED. 2nd copy off centre but has homemade centre - plays fine now Calla (vinyl) 17 (styrene) (vinyl)20 or 10 vg+

Mary Wells Ain't it the truth / stop taking my love for granted Classic dancer backed with nice smooth mid-tempo - Sounds straight out of the Motown camp but on 20th Cent. Two good sides 20th Century 8 vg+

Kim Weston I got what you need / Someone like you fast northern MGM 4

Kim Weston That's groovy Mid-tempo crossover soul.Don't be put of by the title. MGM 8

The Whatnauts cd Give him up / I wasn't there great version of the Manhattans - Puncy 70's group mid-tempo - harmonies etc. GREAT!! GSF 10

Whirlwind Don't let him get the best of you great 70's dancer - highly recommended tenners worth Roulette iss 10 Roulette dj 10 vg+

The Whispers Needle in a haystack classic 60's group dancer. A GREAT fivers worth!!!!! Soul Clock 5vg+

Barry White Playing your game GREAT STEPPER 20th Cent 8

Michele White cd Closer Yet another label out of the TK camp and it shows in the production. This is a great dancer with all the strings and things Sunshine Sound 17

Marva Whitney Ball of fire / It's my thing Great crossover/northern with hard funk B. King 15

Spencer Wiggins c/w Percy Milem Let's talk it over Call on me A great previously unreleased northern dancer out of the Fame studios in 1969 Soul Serires 12

The Wildweeds Can't you see that I'm lonely great group midtempo Cadet 10 vg+

Willy Wiley cd Just be glad / Push & shove Crossover dancer. One that was unknown to me until recently. Check this out on the CD. Nice funk B side RECOMMENDED King 25 (lbl rev) or 20 vg+

Bobby Williams Funky superfly / pt 2 outstanding funk (has a few bumps in vinyl - dnap) MTVH 20

Bobby Williams You need love like I do An under-rated 70's midtempo - Quality cheapie!! R & R 6

Deniece Williams Cause you love me baby Total classic from 1976. Recently heard this for the first time in ages and had forgotten just HOW good this was!!!! Recommended Columbia 6 vg+

Juanita Williams You knew what I was getting / Baby boy 60's midtempo backed with a great northern dancer Golden World 9

Lee Williams Get it together / I can make mistakes too Great production midtempo double sider. Black Circle 10 vg+

Lee Williams & Cymbals Save it all for you / I can make mistakes too Lovely crossover gem. Black Circle 17 or 10 vg+

Dave Williams Inner Circle Out of the sheets, into the streets stepper with a rare groove feel AVI iss 5 wdj 8

Al Wilson cd I've got a feeling / mono Great midtempo - super soulful Highly recommended - a GREAT fivers woth Playboy dj 5

Al Wilson cd Touch and go Qualiy 70's dancer. Overlooked check out the CD. Rocky Road 15

Frank Wilson cd Do I love you The only way to get an ORIGINAL release is to get the UK one (unless you feel like paying £17K for a US release!!!) Tamla Motown UK 35

Jackie Wilson cd I don't want to lose you / Just be sincere Two of the best 60's dancers that you will ever hear back to back!!!!!! EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE A COPY OF THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brunswick 15

Jackie Wilson cd I'm the one to do it One of the great classics - superb dancer - better than the Lavern Baker version Brunswick 7 vg+

Jackie Wilson cd I've lost you Monster 60's dancer BOTH JACKIE W TRACKS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE A COPY OF THIS ASWELL!!!! Brunswick 14

Nancy Wilson cd Are we losing touch One of my favourites. RECOMMENDED mid-tempo - check this out on the CD Capitol iss 10 dj 15

Windy City Let me ride / I still love you two great ballads. Nice white DJ copy Kelli Arts wdj 3 vg+

Windy City cd Hey it's over FANTASTIC punchy soul. RECOMMENDED Local release or major release InnerVisionII (local release) 55 Warner Bros (major release) 35

Ruby Winters Sweetheart things Nice crossover dancer. Great voice Another great cheap record. Nice DJ copy too Diamond dj 5

Brenton Wood I think you've got your fools mixed up underrated midtempo soul Double Shot 5 or 3vg

Brenton Wood I want love / good lovin Classy mid-pacer backed with uptempo dancer Brent 8 vg+

Brenton Wood cd Better believe it great 70's dancer - recommended WB iss 30 dj 30 or dj (tiny ew) 20 vg+

Belita Woods I just love you / who's fooling who midtempos from 1973 DJ copy same both sides Epic issue 10 Epic dj 8

WQBC Love me anyway Modern soul from 1984's Thunder Bay 5

Betty Wright cd Life What a tune - 70's dancer. GREAT PRICED TUNE Alston 4 or 3 vg+

Charles Wright & Watts 103rdcd Express yourself W.B. 4 vg

YBS cd LP "Yates Brothers & Sisters" Inc the SUPBERB dancer 'I can't fight the feeling". Which is a SUPERB version of the Clarence Coulter super rarity on DAYCO Ariola 40

Young Holt Unltd Soulful strutt Classic instrumental of 'Am i the same girl". label damage Brunswick (lbl dam) 4 vg+

Lonnie Youngblood Let me bring out the woman in you soulful early 70's mid-pacer Calla iss 8 dj 4 vg+

The Youngfolk Lonely girl / joey GREAT northern stormer- a great cheap record Mar V Lus 8

The Younghearts Countdown classic northern Minit 8

The Younghearts Sweet soul shakin' classic northern Minit 8

Timi Yuro When something is wrong with my baby 1 scuff - dnap Frequency 20

Timi Yuro cd LP ' Something bad on my mind' Inc 'It'll never be over for me'2nd US copy has a couple of light marks Liberty US25 Liberty UK 25 ex 17 vg+

Zingara Loves calling / Getting down stepper backed with a dancer Wheel 8

Zingara cd You sho' know how to love me QUALITY stepper Wheel 10

Edited by souler
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source