Quotations On Devenus Info Please

Jim Elliott

'I dont have to worry'. Picked this up a good few years ago now at one of the superb Allanton niters North of the border for about £15. As I'm a bit of a div when it comes to all this Soul lark does anyone know anyhing about it's history, spins, label, value etc? Looks very obscure to my eyes.

Cheers

Jim.

Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

my mate dave bought one a while back for £100 think he sold it to mike vague in LA last year if my memory serves me right dont quote me on that though

Social source share

Guest Ferrett

Yeah £80 - £100 is about right. Got mine a few years ago for £25 and it ain't ever leaving the collection. Great group harmonies - just how I like um!!

Social source share

Guest Richard Bergman

whistling.gifshades.gif

'I dont have to worry'. Picked this up a good few years ago now at one of the superb Allanton niters North of the border for about £15. As I'm a bit of a div when it comes to all this Soul lark does anyone know anyhing about it's history, spins, label, value etc? Looks very obscure to my eyes.

Cheers

Jim.

link

Good track . like the intro - Not as fast as it appears to be at first -

£15 is a very decent buy, bought mine about a year ago for 70 if memory serves me correct -

Edited by Richard Bergman
Social source share

The price shot up from the previous £25 to almost £150 on a few occasions maybe a bit more than a year ago, but seems to have dropped back to more sensible levels since if ebay is anything to go by, have seen many copies and they usually sold in the region of £40 - £70. Still not widely known to the masses I think so another tune that might go up if exposed by the right people in the right places.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!