Soul Specs

Simsy

• Replies 27
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Could you help settle an argument I'm having? Can you check out Councillor Eileen Kinnear, Harrow on the Hill Conservative. Is she wearing glasses or not?

https://www2.harrow.gov.uk/mgMemberIndex.asp

link

:sleep3::):D

Mind you, with a Mitzi and a Lurline on there, I was suprised to find it was in Harrow. Thought it might be the PTA council for a trailer park in Alabama.

BTW Thanks for the PM. Odd game, looking forward to the replay. Tell that gypo Reyes he wants to wear boxing glove that night. What a tosser. Are you going ?

Steve

Social source share

:sleep3:   :)   :D

Mind you, with a Mitzi and a Lurline on there, I was suprised to find it was in Harrow. Thought it might be the PTA council for a trailer park in Alabama.

BTW Thanks for the PM. Odd game, looking forward to the replay. Tell  that gypo Reyes he wants to wear boxing glove that night. What a tosser. Are you going ?

Steve

link

Not sure yet, waiting to hear from ticket dude. " that gypo Reyes" ha ha, weirdo needs to sling his hook - madrid pref...

Social source share

Proper proper pish myself everytime I look at that - it's bloody hilarious  ranting_1.gif   ranting_1.gif   Doesn't the woman have any family/friends to tell her she looks like she's got a TV set over each eye??!! Imagine if that was your mam!!!! I laugh out loud everytime I look at it - brilliant!!

Rich

link

Laughed my head off too when i saw it mate.

Showing it all my mates now. (that shouldn't take long!!!)

Social source share

Guest Richard Bergman

That pic is a find and a half. It surely cant be serious!

link

I've slept with her! She told me the glasses were just to identify small objects with more clarity -

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

I must admit to feeling slightly sorry for her just imagine if she ever googled her own name (like Janine does twice a day) and found this thread ridiculing her occular fasion sense ranting_1.gif poor dear

Edited by Johnny One Trout
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!