Eamesy

• Replies 86
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Just had a word with the gaffer, 1st Dec is not an all nighter. So you treat it as a warm up session for the 100 Club.

Rumour has it though that early feb will be an allnighter, as its the 10th anniv.

rumour my butt..you know things but aint tellin anyone

self self self

Moldie, I think you'll find that you weren't there. You & Chris went home early.

oh yeah..bored stiff and sound system sounded like it was from a mobile fone

the modern room emptyied as soon as tim ended his spot

taffy and steve g and john herbert in the modern room..plus guests..no pete or derek...

no 85 yr old oldies dj in main room..when they only play things every dj has in there box

plenty of local djs play a better spot

there you are..no digs just constructive critiscism

moldie...the soothsayer

Guest GrooveJunkies

oh yeah..bored stiff and sound system sounded like it was from a mobile fone

the modern room emptyied as soon as tim ended his spot

taffy and steve g and john herbert in the modern room..plus guests..no pete or derek...

no 85 yr old oldies dj in main room..when they only play things every dj has in there box

plenty of local djs play a better spot

there you are..no digs just constructive critiscism

moldie...the soothsayer

Cheers Moldie

Nice of you to say that............. :thumbsup: .............they only have to ask and im up for that......... yes.gifthumbsup.gif

Cheers Moldie

Nice of you to say that............. :thumbsup: .............they only have to ask and im up for that......... yes.gifthumbsup.gif

the thing is that they wont john

pity as it would only enhance the night

You're right I missed the last Farnborough.

I had a choice between listening to you DJ & taking taking my grand-son down to feed the ducks at Fleet Pond.

No contest really.

and thats exactly why chris and i left bisley early

listening to you or getting a fat juicy kebeb on the way home

no contest colin..you sound like stephen hawkins over the mike and your records have more scratches then my arse after a night of passion

Dont think you'll be lonely - should be a packer in both rooms!!!!

Alan

Just thought I'd have a quick catch up as the night is almost upon us - really looking forward to this Alan, se you Saturday night some time between 8pm and five-past!!!

See ya there,

Neil Jones

Just thought I'd have a quick catch up as the night is almost upon us - really looking forward to this Alan, se you Saturday night some time between 8pm and five-past!!!

See ya there,

Neil Jones

im gutted ill be missing your set neil

moldie

How many local dos have had a sound system that exploded?....i bet something has gone wrong with the sound system at every event at one time or another

Lightwater 1 Bisley 0

no colin you are wrong

one speaker blew then so did the other one at around 11pm

to make it up to the ppl in the northern room i put on a free night at my own expense

i cant see bisley doing that

plus the speakers at bisley are always crap

im not the only one who thinks so too but im the only that says anything

im sure you slagged it of to at ian and annetes party

I cant beleive how bitchy this sight is,maybe everybody got old before there time

im only 121 tim :lol: its not everyone on this site just a small minority that spoil it for the rest of us

...................news flash just in.

Regretably Tony Rounce has hurt his back & won't be able to appear in the modern room.

Keith & Maxine Woon have very kindly stepped up.

sorry to hear about tony but great news about keith and maxine

i wonder where they usually dj?

the same place as chris thorley me thinks

those three will sure bring some class to the proceedings

Col & Moldie have had a love/hate relationship for years !!!...yes alan you are right

colin loves me and i hate him

Should be a good night - even without Moldie!!...but a whole lot better with me

Alan

...................news flash just in.

Regretably Tony Rounce has hurt his back & won't be able to appear in the modern room.

Keith & Maxine Woon have very kindly stepped up.

im surprised they never asked you colin but i guess your puppet strings would just get in the way :lol:

I cant beleive how bitchy this sight is,maybe everybody got old before there time

Tim when it comes to Moldie and Colin.. you have to ignore them. :lol:

they don't live far from each other and quite oftern Moldie will pop round to see Colin...

OK Colin always turns the lights off and pretends hes not in.. but thats what Moldies mates do... :lol:

Colin catch up with you Saturday :lol: .. looking forward to supporting Chris.. :lol:

Moldie enjoy IOW sorry i'm not coming sad.gif

take care all

Cheers Moldie

Taff's gone to Spain, but I am sure we'd be up for this if we were asked :lol:

Your birthday tickets are flying out the door btw :lol:

they are like hot cakes steve

pm me if you need some more

you two would be ideal for the job imvho

has taffy gone bullfighting?

Tim when it comes to Moldie and Colin.. you have to ignore them. :lol: ..ignore me at your peril

they don't live far from each other and quite oftern Moldie will pop round to see Colin...

OK Colin always turns the lights off and pretends hes not in.. but thats what Moldies mates do... :lol:

the lights are off because colin doesnt pay the electricity bill...tight git

Colin catch up with you Saturday :lol: .. looking forward to supporting Chris.. :lol: ...the lightwater djs will take bisley by storm

Moldie enjoy IOW sorry i'm not coming sad.gifi dont wanna here bout your sexual problems paul

take care all

Guest Bearsy

How many local dos have had a sound system that exploded?

Lightwater 1 Bisley 0

:lol: touche mr smith :lol:

come on moldie he has a point, any system is better than no system :lol:

hows you colin not letting that moldie old fella round for tea still are you :lol:

:lol: touche mr smith :lol:

come on moldie he has a point, any system is better than no system :lol: ...my stereo in the car is better then bisleys..better music too

hows you colin not letting that moldie old fella round for tea still are you biggrin.gif

:lol:hes a tight wad bearsy..hides all the choccy bikkies when i go round

has taffy gone bullfighting?

Certainly not - we wouldn't let him do anything cruel like that .....he's gone over with Dick Sniff and DJing.

they are like hot cakes steve

pm me if you need some more

Think I am OK, three going to N Herts mafia, three going to S Herts and N London Mafia. So all being well there will be a few of us down in November....

NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH

ive just been informed from a reliable source that chris thorley has threatened to do his spot in just his underwear

heres what he may look like

post-2061-1191602620_thumb.jpg

thanks m8, Hope you have good time in i.o.w. I`ll be having a great time st bisley thumbsup.gif

cheers chris

we are all gutted that we cant be there to support you

you will do the big bad wolf proud and blow the house away

all the best m8

moldie

sounds like its gonna be a good one this evening im looking forward to some mighty tunes bisley v lightwater hmm been to both and it'll be close tho lightwater and farnboro a nose ahead in my book but thats only my opinion.. g.gif see ya there..