Cool Off presents a night of rare soul...Thursday 24 February

DJS

Carl Willingham

Mark Bicknell

Derek Pearson

Alan Darker

Phil Wainwright

8pm to late free entry....

Mint Lounge....Oldham Street,Manchester,opp Matt/Phreds jazz club....

INFO..steve cato...07752084878..email..stevecato64@yahoo.co.uk

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Cool Off presents a night of rare soul...Thursday 24 February

DJS

Carl Willingham

Mark Bicknell

Derek Pearson

Alan Darker

Phil Wainwright

8pm to late free entry....

Mint Lounge....Oldham Street,Manchester,opp Matt/Phreds jazz club....

INFO..steve cato...07752084878..email..stevecato64@yahoo.co.uk

link

Just a reminder about the Mint Lounge folks, the Reverend Kenny Lynch has a great line up there tonight and you'll love the venue. Hope to see some of you there :shades:

Note: Don't park on Chapel Street NCP if you come-there's a very small sign telling you it closes at 10pm..I got caught out by that the other week!

The snow is still falling hard here in Manchester, i'm on my day off just spent a good hour or so selecting a very different playbox for tonight, i'll be there and sod the snow...lol

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

link

Not a sign of the snow in the city,its just out there in cowboy country... :yes: Can buy you a pint Mark biggrin.gif i hear that you don't drink during the week.. :ohmy: .Lets hope we have a good turn out for 5 quality collector/djs...

Not a sign of the snow in the city,its just out there in cowboy country... :rolleyes: Can buy you a pint Mark :huh: i hear that you don't drink during the week.. wave.gif .Lets hope we have a good turn out for 5 quality collector/djs...

link

Another fab night at the Mint Lounge, Mark made it down from the snow covered hills of Ashton to play some quality tunes. A topping time was had by all!

Another fab night at the Mint Lounge, Mark made it down from the snow covered hills of Ashton to play some quality tunes. A topping time was had by all!

link

Thanks for the support Reg wave.gif Its gonna take a good few weeks to really take off but i have faith..Thanks to all who came along and well done to all the djs for giving up the time during the week,we are all in this together....