• Replies 24
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Got a couple in that quality if you want some more..def not off the cd

link

But it's bound to be on your next list as a £25-40 "acetate" white plain "american large hole centred" stuff Pete (aka done at vinylcutters.com for less than a tenner) :yes: ....

Shunt av sed that pal shud I :no: .... ah well.... dun now :P ....

p.s. Steve (the blade man).... your next buy I tek it mate :yes::lol::D ....

p.p.s. this is a "how to piss two people off in one post" reply :lol: ....

p.p.p.s. am I bothered.... just ask "blade" :D ....

p.p.p.p.s. feeling really :diablo: today....

Social source share

But it's bound to be on your next list as a £25-40 "acetate" white plain "american large hole centred" stuff Pete (aka done at vinylcutters.com for less than a tenner) :yes: ....

Nobody forcing you to buy them are they?

And they aren't less than a tenner, get your facts right.

Fucking pointless post made just to wind me up, well done, have a gold star :yes:

Social source share

But it's bound to be on your next list as a £25-40 "acetate" white plain "american large hole centred" stuff Pete (aka done at vinylcutters.com for less than a tenner) :yes: .

Seeing it was on a 30 track cd of unissued stuff which I GAVE to anyone who asked for it, why would I put it on my list?

Social source share

Nobody forcing you to buy them are they?

And they aren't less than a tenner, get your facts right.

Fucking pointless post made just to wind me up, well done, have a gold star :yes:

link

F.... F.... F.... F*** me.... I WILL TEK THAT GOLD STAR.... cuz you ain't read the full post and tuk it in the "light hearted" way I posted it.... you've "edited" it down to tek it personal AND ignored the rest.... blind to the "emicons" are we ???? :lol: .... or choosing to be ignorant....

The "just to wind me up" tells me a "story" about someone I ain't met in person yet.... f***** 'ell Pete you need to get out more and meet people.... I don't do this "fishing" lark that a few of the lads in my "local" do but you sure have "bitten" without me having a "rod and line" :lol: .... I might have to tek it up if it's this easy to get a bite....

I know my mate Steve (the blade man) will read the original post and "giggle" at the bit directed towards him.... he CAN tek the "humour" meant in it....

By the way.... check the prices out >HERE<.... I got the URL wrong in my original post cuz I was trying to remember it at the time but now got it again after searching.... and the costs have now gone up too (by a couple of quid) since I found this about 2 years ago.... BUT....

Nah.... I ain't even gonna comment further.... back to being a grown up for me :yes: ....

p.s. if it costs more than on the link I've put up to do them.... then feel free to use my link instead :no: ....

Edited by vaultofsouler
Social source share

yes you were fishing, yes you got your bite, what exactly was the point of that I don't know but going by your rules, someone with something to sell should sell it to his or her customers at the price they got it for?  And not make any profit?

link

Fishing.... yes.... getting a bite.... yes.... but "no point" to it really.... except just posting a reply to see if you or Steve bit.... and did I get a bite.... expecting a bit of a similar "gimicky" reply back.... with a light hearted f*** you reply.... not the "I took it personal" bollox.... ah well....

Not sure what the "my rules" bit is.... if on about buying then selling on.... then never done it so don't have rules.... just buy for myself.... only people I know personally that "sell" are Shane and Pikeys Dog who both have their sales boxes at Ponds Forge that I do.... but don't know "the rules" they follow.... not really bothered anyhow.... BUT not that daft as to not realise a "seller" sells for more than he/she buys.... that's logical really IMO....

Social source share

Fishing.... yes.... getting a bite.... yes.... but "no point" to it really.... except just posting a reply to see if you or Steve bit.... and did I get a bite.... expecting a bit of a similar "gimicky" reply back.... with a light hearted f*** you reply.... not the "I took it personal" bollox.... ah well....

Not sure what the "my rules" bit is.... if on about buying then selling on.... then never done it so don't have rules.... just buy for myself.... only people I know personally that "sell" are Shane and Pikeys Dog who both have their sales boxes at Ponds Forge that I do.... but don't know "the rules" they follow.... not really bothered anyhow.... BUT not that daft as to not realise a "seller" sells for more than he/she buys.... that's logical really IMO....

link

I've an address somewhere for a guy that does two sides for £15 incl P&P.

Maybe some of us ought to invest in the vestax cutter, £6000 when I enquired year or so ago. There was a years waiting list. The vinyl discs however were summat daft like 8 pence each at the time...would soon make money back :yes:

Social source share

does anyone buy these boots just for home entertainment? i find that bizarre if so. I can understand the 'soul night' djs getting a few for dj-ing (i disagree with this but thats another story) but to pay 30 quid to play it at home?!?!

Social source share

Fantastic track Pete , what else is on the CD you mentioned later on in this thread ? Best Wishes ,Eddie .

link

Got it in front of me...

barbara mercer - my dear heart

bobby taylor - little miss sweetness

brenda holloway - crying time

kim weston - don't let me down

chris bartley - i go out of my mind

deon jackson - some day the sun will shine

g knight - just walk in my shoes diff version

H, T & J - Billy blue eyes

jimmy radcliffe - the thrill of loving you

jimmy ruffin - beautys only skin deep

martha & vandellas - oh i've been blessed

martha & vandellas - spellbound

martha reeves - take it off

marvelettes - i should have known better

unknown artist - i don't want to talk about it (male version of nancy ames)

contours - i don't know how right it is

dalton boys - take my hand

genie inst

funk bros - i'll be doggone inst

funk bros - sweet thing inst

supremes - oo wee baby

supremes - take me where you go

temptations - come on back to me baby

velvelettes - think of the times

sid barnes - safety zone

unknown - september inst

unknown (levine?) - stick by me baby

unknown - there goes a lonely man

unknown - to the end of time

wanda andrews (c/u) - clock on the wall

Social source share

Got it in front of me...

barbara mercer - my dear heart

bobby taylor - little miss sweetness

brenda holloway - crying time

kim weston - don't let me down

chris bartley - i go out of my mind

deon jackson - some day the sun will shine

g knight - just walk in my shoes diff version

H, T & J - Billy blue eyes

jimmy radcliffe - the thrill of loving you

jimmy ruffin - beautys only skin deep

martha & vandellas - oh i've been blessed

martha & vandellas - spellbound

martha reeves - take it off

marvelettes - i should have known better

unknown artist - i don't want to talk about it (male version of nancy ames)

contours - i don't know how right it is

dalton boys - take my hand

genie inst

funk bros - i'll be doggone inst

funk bros - sweet thing inst

supremes - oo wee baby

supremes - take me where you go

temptations - come on back to me baby

velvelettes - think of the times

sid barnes - safety zone

unknown - september inst

unknown (levine?) - stick by me baby

unknown - there goes a lonely man

unknown - to the end of time

wanda andrews (c/u) - clock on the wall

link

I remember it now Pete , you copied it for me along with a great Detroit to Kingston CD . Best Wishes ,Eddie .

Social source share

Not so much the track but the little bit of studio chat at the start...magical

link

Pete,correct me if I'm wrong but wasnt this doing the rounds in the mid 70s along with that Jenny & The Jewells vocal?

Social source share

Pete,correct me if I'm wrong but wasnt this doing the rounds in the mid 70s along with that Jenny & The Jewells vocal?

link

I never heard of it myself...the Jenny & The Jewels was a legit recording for Hit records, the US equivalent of the Top Of The Pops lp's though..

Social source share

does anyone buy these boots just for home entertainment? i find that bizarre if so. I can understand the 'soul night' djs getting a few for dj-ing (i disagree with this but thats another story) but to pay 30 quid to play it at home?!?!

link

I'll answer that. I did over 30 for myself to play at home, mainly records I used to have but sold on. I know someone who has over 60 and has sold his originals and replaced them with the copies.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!