Quiz Time...memory Test

Mark Jones

I obtained (or rather stole :D ) this bit of cardboard (yes I still have it how sad..even sadder still I just spent time photographing it!) on the last night of a certain venue.

Mystery prize for the winner (so much of a mystery I don't know what it is yet! :rolleyes: )

OK...guesses or otherwise please! :D...only one guess allowed each otherwise you'll get there by a matter of elimination...no cheating please!

Might sound daft but it was quite prominent at the entrance and always stuck in my mind as it was a bright colour....think that's why I "liberated" it as it very much reminded me of the said venue.

post-397-1190238678_thumb.jpg

post-397-1190238678_thumb.jpg

Edited by soulechoes
Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

I obtained (or rather stole :D ) this bit of cardboard (yes I still have it how sad..even sadder still I just spent time photographing it!) on the last night of a certain venue.

Mystery prize for the winner (so much of a mystery I don't know what it is yet! :ohmy: )

OK...guesses or otherwise please! :D ...only one guess allowed each otherwise you'll get there by a matter of elimination...no cheating please!

Might sound daft but it was quite prominent at the entrance and always stuck in my mind as it was a bright colour....think that's why I "liberated" it as it very much reminded me of the said venue.

STAFFORD ?

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!