R&b

• Replies 29
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Richard Bergman

Anyone know the going price for this please, been listening to a bit of R&B latley and this has really stood out for me

Thanks

JoT

link

What tracks ?

Edited by Richard Bergman
Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

Anyone know the going price for this please, been listening to a bit of R&B latley and this has really stood out for me

Thanks

JoT

link

To avoid any confusion thumbsup.gif please do not contact JoT but refer your missives to Janine she will gladly accept any old rubbish so long as it was made in the 60's whistling.gif

Karen x

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

To avoid any confusion  thumbsup.gif please do not contact JoT but refer your missives to Janine she will gladly accept any old rubbish so long as it was made in the 60's  whistling.gif

Karen x

link

Errrrrm actually isn't that the absolooooooooooootly rubbish record that Binty bought recently from a shop in a swamp in florida

Karen Crane x

PS I hate RnB it's absoloootley ****** **** (well it's it's not lady like to swear and i am a LADY after all :P )

Social source share

Errrrrm actually isn't that the absolooooooooooootly rubbish record that Binty bought recently from a shop in a swamp in florida

Karen Crane x

PS I hate RnB it's absoloootley ****** **** (well it's it's not lady like to swear and i am a LADY after all whistling.gif )

link

Karen, you really should be a little more open minded about music.

Linda

Social source share

Karen Crane x

PS I hate RnB it's absoloootley ****** **** (well it's it's not lady like to swear and i am a LADY after all )

Could you please make up your mind as to who you are and what sex might be a help to (poor ray!)

Social source share

Karen Crane x

PS I hate RnB it's absoloootley ****** **** (well it's it's not lady like to swear and i am a LADY after all :yes: )

link

Well I love it and can't get enough of it...... I'm going to have Spam spam spam spam RnB spam beans and RnB...oh and some more spam :yes:

Social source share

Guest Stuart T

Well I love it and can't get enough of it...... I'm going to have Spam spam spam spam RnB spam beans and RnB...oh and some more spam :yes:

link

Thank you Rbman, caped crusader for RnB justice. I love it too, but not that dreadful popcorn stuff. You haven't got a sidekick called Popcorn Boy or something have you? :yes:

Social source share

i would much rather have RnB played at northern events than all that disco rubbish! :yes:

Dont get me wrong I like some 70s but some of the disco stuff being played by some of the bigger dj's (not naming any names cos I got a pasting on here last time! :yes: ) is awful.

Shane

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

i would much rather have RnB played at northern events than all that disco rubbish!  :yes:

Dont get me wrong I like some 70s but some of the disco stuff being played by some of the bigger dj's (not naming any names cos I got a pasting on here last time!  :yes: ) is awful.

Shane

link

errrm forget all about that Shane how did you get on the VIP Stage settee at the Rocket then?

Karen

Social source share

errrm forget all about that Shane how did you get on the VIP Stage settee at the Rocket then?

Karen

link

i promised some all-girl action for the boys! :yes:

Social source share

i would much rather have RnB played at northern events than all that disco rubbish!  :yes:

Dont get me wrong I like some 70s but some of the disco stuff being played by some of the bigger dj's (not naming any names cos I got a pasting on here last time!  :yes: ) is awful.

Shane

link

Soul Sam by any chance?

Social source share

i would much rather have RnB played at northern events than all that disco rubbish!  :lol:

Shane

link

Totally agree with you. You lessie :yes:

Social source share

I loves dancing to R&B, hop-skippity-hop ;-)

link

skippety hop, dont you stop, you are dancing to kenny thomas and his 'crazy world' of pop!

:yes:

Shane

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!