Ebony Alleyne

Soulsmith

Saw Ebony Alleyne live at Fleetwood a couple of years ago. At the time I beleive she had a whole album in the can for a 'major' label. Then outcomes the attached single pressed on a look alike Okeh label pressed by Levine (?) Maybe I got that bit wrong.

Anyone got any other info on what became of Ebony?

Assume the album is still in the can.....but I beleive a second single was issued.

Any one got an mp3?

Cheers

Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Was an official limited quantity single issued, by Sony and Levine carried the number of the single on from the last Okeh single which was issued. Think 3 singles were done in total.

Sony got rid (that is probably not the correct term!) of Ebony Alleyne and the album was as you say in the can.

Edited by DaveAbbott
Social source share

Saw Ebony Alleyne live at Fleetwood a couple of years ago. At the time I beleive she had a whole album in the can for a 'major' label. Then outcomes the attached single pressed on a look alike Okeh label pressed by Levine (?) Maybe I got that bit wrong.

Anyone got any other info on what became of Ebony?

Assume the album is still in the can.....but I beleive a second single was issued.

Any one got an mp3?

Cheers

link

For reason the album got pulled, by Sony I believe,don't know why, I think I've attached another track "Second Look" :thumbsup:

If anybody has got any more, I'd be grateful whistling.gif

Cheers

Nick

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!